artificial turf/grass

  • ez7331
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
      Yes, it is odd that I would ask the group to provide me with any info on where to obtain artificial turf/grass. Unfortunately, the oceanside location is deadly on all kinds of plants and grass. Also anyone know of a good landscaper willing to work in the Pedasi area?

      Anyone know where I can buy artificial turf in Panama?

      Thanks
      Alan
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2012
        I saw some at the Do-It center in David.