Crotons in the highlands

  • ridgelandres
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
      I took the day off from family medical problems today to survey my garden and was struck by the fact that my crotons do not seem to be growing nearly as well as most other plants. I live in the Palo Alto area of Boquete and am beginning to think that my elevation is not optimal for them. I would be interested in hearing whether others of you in the highlands have noticed that crotons do not do well for you.

      Bonnie
      Palo Alto
      Boquete
    • tuscan_man_1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2011
        We have one of those with the narrow leafs, it is growing well. There
        are others in our road, all growing well. Haven't seen those with the
        broad lefs though.

        I read they need to be fertilized well. Did you?

        --- In panama_gardening@yahoogroups.com, "ridgelandres"