Re: Need a truckload of good top soil

  • cat_8889
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi Betsy

      I can't help you with the soil but wanted to say hi because I am considering buying in the River Ranch area. Do you mind telling me anything/everything that you'd like to share?

      Thanks,
      Sandra

      --- In panama_gardening@yahoogroups.com, "betsywaddington" <betsywaddington@...> wrote:

      > We're doing some landscaping and need a truckload or two of good top soil on which we'll be planting mani.
      >
      > Anyone know where we can buy some?
      >
      > We live at River Ranch Farms, off the Gualaca Hwy, not far from Caldera. Any info appreciated.
      > Thanks
      > Betsy

    • tuscan_man_1
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
        Has anyone seen the huge cloud of smoke over the garbage dump near the
        road to Caldera?

        They say a few tanks with some chemical went up in flames.

        --- In panama_gardening@yahoogroups.com, "cat_8889" <5404436@...> wrote:

        > Hi Betsy
        >
        > I can't help you with the soil but wanted to say hi because I am
        considering buying in the River Ranch area. Do you mind telling me
        anything/everything that you'd like to share?

        > Thanks,
        > Sandra
        >

        > --- In panama_gardening@yahoogroups.com, "betsywaddington"
        betsywaddington@ wrote:

        > > We're doing some landscaping and need a truckload or two of good top
        soil on which we'll be planting mani.

        > > Anyone know where we can buy some?
        > >
        > > We live at River Ranch Farms, off the Gualaca Hwy, not far from
        Caldera. Any info appreciated.
        > > Thanks
        > > Betsy

      • cat_8889
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
          Hi again Betsy

          I emailed you and just wondering if you missed it. I'd like to connect with people in the area.

          Sandy