New Forum

  • sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2010
      Thanks to the inspiration of Jeannie Alvin, and the internet savvy of David Burnet, we think we are now ready to go public with a new group that we hope will fill the needs of not only Volcan but all of Chiriqui and maybe beyond and that our Panamanian friends will also find this of value.

      As the name states this is an information exchange group and will be 100% monitored. This is not for discussion or chat and only those postings that stay on topic, informative and non incitive will be posted.

      It is hoped that you will make use of the calendar and the files to post information that is continuing in nature. Of course you may post on the forum weekly as reminders or promotions if you are using the files. We have quite a few topics listed but you are free to add more
      We hope you will check out the group and join and encourage your friends to do so as well

      So if you have anything to sell, buy, or rent. need something, need a service, provide a service, run a restaurant, fix cars, fix computors, announce an event, promote a project etc. this is the place for you. Please add your info to the files if appropriate or post it on the forum.

      It will take you to make this happen so hope to see you on board.

      Sharon