Fresh Organic Produce & Free Range Chickens Tuesday in Boquete

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2010
      We will have fresh organic produce for sale this week at the Tuesday Market, May 25th, held at the new Boquete Events Center from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.

      Hola from Finca Santa Marta,

      We are rapidly expanding production to offer more varieties and more quantity so we can better serve you. Our farm is totally organic with no synthetic fertilizers used and all pests are controlled by methods utilizing nature and/or organic products. We encourage you to take a road trip "to the country" to see our Finca Santa Marta (by appointment only). And don't forget to email me us your requests for your favorite vegetable that you would like to see us grow.

      Follow our progress on our blog: http://fincasantamarta.wordpress.com/

      Check us out on Facebook for updates and information.

      Emails for all orders will be accepted until 6 pm on Monday at Ron's email address: akraft53@....

      FOR SALE this week:

      * Free-range freshly dressed chickens

      We prefer to butcher our chickens for you as ordered so that receive fresh chicken instead of frozen. In order to accomplish this you will need to order your chickens by Sunday night at 10:00 pm via email. They will be butchered on Monday and delivered on Tuesday to Boquete. The price is $2.25 per lb. (dressed weight) or $2.00 for two or more chickens on the same order. They weight approximately 3 1/2 lbs.

      * Free-range chicken eggs
      * Organic cucumbers
      * Organic eggplant
      * Organic spinach - tipica vine type
      * Organic kale
      * Organic small sweet peppers
      * Organic hot peppers
      * Organic radishes
      * Organic okra
      * Organic bananas
      * Organic oranges
      * Organic maracuy√° (passion fruit) High in Vitamin C
      * Hydroponic lettuce. Buttercrunch and red and green leaf lettuces. Pesticide free!

      * Hydroponic tomatoes. Tasty variety. Pesticide free!
      * Organic cut herbs: Marjoram, Rosemary, Thyme, Parsley, Oregano, Basil, Lime Basil, Thai Basil, Purple Basil, and Lemon Grass

      * Organic Herb plants: Lemon Grass, Cilantro, Marjoram, Rosemary, Thyme, Sage, Dill, Italian Parsley, and Echinacea (the immune boosting medicinal herb)

      * Kim's Lip Balms: Tangerine/Anise, Lemon/Lime, Peppermint, Wintergreen

      * Local Organic Coconut Oil - Premium quality
      * Booklet or Computer CD - Plants and Animals of Medical Importance in Panama

      * Booklet or Computer CD - Edible, Medicinal & Poisonous Fruits of Panama

      * 3 in 1 Defense Pepper Spray - Sabre brand - Made in USA

      * Gruber's Jungle Oil, Gruber's Concentrated Jungle Oil & Gruber's Herbal Cream

      Remember that everything we sell is guaranteed to please you. If you are not pleased with something, just let us know so that we can make it right.

      Thank you for all your support.
      Ron & Kim Miller