Re: [paloaltofoos] Kickoff Warmup in Socal in Feb 2007

  • Matt Doughty
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2007
      Who is going to this? I am tentatively planning to go, but I would need a partners for:
      OD, NPD, and RD.

      --Matt

      On 12/12/06, Joe Kuo < joetkuo@...> wrote:

      Jay Bartholow's tournaments are top notch. I will plan
      to be there.

      Has anyone seen this posting on Craigslist?
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/spo/245132081.html

      There is a free lesson from a top pro if you purchase
      the table. Seems like a great deal.

      --- Mohammed Uddin <farid110@...> wrote:

      > Kickoff Warmup in Socal in Feb 2007. Flyer attached.
      >
      > Mo

      > MSN Shopping has everything on your holiday list.
      > Get expert picks by style,
      > age, and price. Try it!

      --Matt