[SFfoos] Re: World Championships

  • Dragonlady
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
      WHATEVER... don't blame me for your opportunities to let out all that
      bottled up rage! hahahah hmm, I guess I do bring that out in you
      though.

      It's okay - you quiet ones need to vent every now and then in foos or
      else you'll go postal on some random folks on a sidewalk or something.

      hahaha so funny when I act like a bitch, then get called a bitch and
      you get mad at them for me! hahahaha I'm such a bitch!

      --- In paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com, Toothpick Ted <tmack13@...>
      wrote:

      > Oh yeah... Vegas is a great place for the "quiet ones" to step up
      for some
      > in-depth "discussions"!!! I know I've had my share
      of "discussions" with
      > others when hanging out with Karen. Haha. Plus, I even remember
      back in the
      > day when I partnered up with Phil... He had to settle me down
      against this
      > one team (cause they were just acting like total dicks). The good
      thing is
      > that we kicked there ass that match!!! :-)
      >
      > -Toothpick

    • chrys downlow
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
        Change nickname to Dragonbitch please, thx.

        wrote:

        > Oh yeah... Vegas is a great place for the "quiet ones" to step up
        for some
        > in-depth "discussions" !!! I know I've had my share
        of "discussions" with
        > others when hanging out with Karen. Haha. Plus, I even remember
        back in the
        > day when I partnered up with Phil... He had to settle me down
        against this
        > one team (cause they were just acting like total dicks). The good
        thing is
        > that we kicked there ass that match!!! :-)
        >
        > -Toothpick

      • Dragonlady
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2006
          I did that but had to change it back. They wouldn't print that on my
          foosjackets!

          Fkn aholes!

          --- In paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com, chrys downlow <krsdownlow@...>