No Pro DYP @ Cuetopia

  • Mohammed Uddin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
      There will be a No Pro DYP @ Cuetopia tonight 9/2/06 at 8:30pm.

      So who's coming? Please vote, if less vote then i may just sit home and rent
      some movies :)

      Mo
    • John Biundo
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
        I have a better idea.

        1. We do the draw on-line.

        2. We all send our money to Mo and his partner.

        3. We all get to stay home and watch movies.

        ;-)

        I may come out, haven't decided yet.

        (that's what I've been saying when anyone asks about Vegas too!)

        jb

        Mohammed Uddin wrote:
        > There will be a No Pro DYP @ Cuetopia tonight 9/2/06 at 8:30pm.
        >
        > So who's coming? Please vote, if less vote then i may just sit home and rent
        > some movies :)
        >
        > Mo

      • Matt Doughty
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
          Heh, just because it is all predetermined doesn't mean we should
          struggle like we have some control over out destiny. ;)

          As for Vegas, they talked me into showing up. I think you should
          as well.

          --Matt

          --
          --Matt