Tuesdays

  • Travman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
      Hi all!

      Mark and I from Rudy's Would like to make Tuesdays a fun night to come
      down and practice for Tournaments and have a set night where foos
      players can be confident that there will be players looking for some
      action. I will be cleaning and maintaining the table every Tuesday to
      insure more good foos action. So come on down and play with me tonight
      and try to stop my Turkeys!

      Travis
    • Travman