Next Tuesday - Singles or DYP?

  • Gemma Mio
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013
      Hey everybody,

      Next Tuesday is the last Tuesday of the month, which has been Singles night leading up to Vegas.  Now that Vegas is over and the next major isn't until several months away, are you guys interested in singles or DYP?  We have a poll going on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bayfoos), please vote there (it will be easier on Matt and I - no tallying).   If you don't have Facebook, then just reply here and we'll account for it.

      Thanks,
         Gemma & Matt