Invitation to all Vegas-bound foosers

  • Gemma Mio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hi all Vegas-bound foosers,

      Dana suggested that all the Vegas-bound foosers get together for an outing away from the tables before we head out.  He's also kindly offered to share his thoughts on the differences between local tournaments and tour tournaments, and how he personally prepares for a major tourney.

      Location: TBD
      Date: Friday, Mar 15th
      Time:  dinner (exact time TBD)

      Please let us know who's can make it!!  You guys don't want to miss this!

          Gemma