No Pro SnB 1/8

  • Mohammed Uddin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
      There will be a No Pro Shake 'n Bake this coming Saturday 1/8/2011 at California Billiards at 7:30pm.

      Call or text me if you running late.

      Thanks,
      Mo
      510-367-2162

    • Yahoo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
        Sounds like everyone should be at Rudys tonight:):)

        Lucky Makropoulos
        (sent from my iPhone 4)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
          FYI.

          Phil just put new foos lights on all tables at California Billiards so we not going to be play under those Pool lights anymore :)

          Thanks,
          Mo

          To: siliconvalleyfoos@yahoogroups.com; paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com