[siliconvalleyfoos] Re: [paloaltofoos] Re: No Pro SnB Results

  • kinlo2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010
      Four tournaments a month will be nice for the next few months with people planning on Vegas.

      Are you going to be running the show now?

      --- In paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com, Mohammed Uddin <farid110@...> wrote:

      > So i'm gonna be making a No-Pro SnB on every first saturday of the month so people will know what kind of format we going to be having instead of just figuring out what format is it.
      >
      > I'll send out another email for upcoming tournies and did i say we will be having 4 tournies starting Jan 2011 :)
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mo
      >

      > To: siliconvalleyfoos@yahoogroups.com
      > From: pub-foos@...
      > Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:03:17 -0800
      > Subject: Re: [siliconvalleyfoos] Re: [paloaltofoos] Re: No Pro SnB Results
      >

      > the tournout for the no-pro was very, very good. Maybe it was a holiday.
      >
      > coincidence?
      >

      > On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:42 -0800, "Matt Doughty" <mdoughty@...> wrote:
      >

      > I still don't see the point of the no pro events. Pros never show up anyway, so all the tournaments are no pro by default.
      >
      > --Matt
      >

      > On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Mohammed Uddin <farid110@...> wrote:
      >

      > Masters are only allowed to play in Open SnB or Open DYP
      >

      > To: siliconvalleyfoos@yahoogroups.com
      > From: gameboy3sa@...
      > Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:31:55 -0800
      > Subject: RE: [siliconvalleyfoos] Re: [paloaltofoos] Re: No Pro SnB Results
      >

      > so, are masters not allowed to play anymore? not saying i'm a master or anything. =)
      >
      > -serg
      >

      > To: paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
      > CC: siliconvalleyfoos@yahoogroups.com
      > From: mdoughty@...
      > Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:08:19 -0800
      > Subject: [siliconvalleyfoos] Re: [paloaltofoos] Re: No Pro SnB Results
      >

      > That is a long time to wait. I think I'm going to have to make an SF appearance.
      >

      > --Matt
      >

      > On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Mohammed Uddin <farid110@...> wrote:
      >

      > Don't worry, you will have your chance :)
      >
      > next one on dec 11th will be another no-pro SnB
      >

      > To: paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
      > From: mdoughty@...
      > Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:13:10 -0800
      > Subject: Re: [paloaltofoos] Re: No Pro SnB Results
      >

      > Sounds like a fun night. I wish I had been in town for it. :P
      >

      > --Matt
      >

      > On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:39 AM, kinlo2000 <kinlo2000@...> wrote:
      >

      > Paul Richards. Shouldn't go around waking up dinosaurs.
      >

      > --- In paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com, Mohammed Uddin <farid110@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Wow, what a night at Cal Billiards. Total 12 teams, 5 on the bring side and 7 on the draw.
      > >
      > > Thanks for everyone who participated and showed that Foosball still alive in bayarea.
      > >
      > > Paul Richards showed that he can still play some foos :)

> [...]
    • Mohammed Uddin
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010
        That's the idea for 4 tournies so people can play and get ready for Vegas...

        If Phil is not available then i will be running it.

        To: paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
        From: kinlo2000@...
        Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:54:34 +0000
        Subject: [siliconvalleyfoos] Re: [paloaltofoos] Re: No Pro SnB Results

> [...]

        > On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Mohammed Uddin <farid110@...> wrote:
        >

        > Don't worry, you will have your chance :)
        >
        > next one on dec 11th will be another no-pro SnB
        >

        > To: paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
        > From: mdoughty@...
        > Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:13:10 -0800
        > Subject: Re: [paloaltofoos] Re: No Pro SnB Results
        >

        > Sounds like a fun night. I wish I had been in town for it. :P
        >

        > --Matt
        >

        > On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:39 AM, kinlo2000 <kinlo2000@...> wrote:
        >

        > Paul Richards. Shouldn't go around waking up dinosaurs.
        >

        > --- In paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com, Mohammed Uddin <farid110@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Wow, what a night at Cal Billiards. Total 12 teams, 5 on the bring side and 7 on the draw.
        > >
        > > Thanks for everyone who participated and showed that Foosball still alive in bayarea.
        > >
        > > Paul Richards showed that he can still play some foos :)

      • kinlo2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010
          Since you're running the show now. How about this for Feb?

          Find a Fossil. Dig up a fooser that hasnt played in at least a year and you both pay half price.

          Off the top of head I can think of a few.

          Biundo can bring Mitch
          Serge - Sparkman Vo
          Kin - Mark Torres
          Chrys - Junior
          Hau - Allen Campagna
          Nick - Flora
          Joe Kuo - half the people from Rudys.
          Dana - Jose, Tom Phippen
          Gayle - Bruce
          Darren - Tommy
          Toothpick Ted - Coot
          Karen - Ronzo

          Phil prob knows a bunch of people as well.

        • Mohammed Uddin
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010
            haha...

            sounds good to me...