FW: Gathering info of everyone's Local Foos Tourny's (across the country)

  • Toothpick Ted
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      Hey there,

      I just wanted to shoot an email to the various foosball promoters and some
      of the die-hard players, and pick your brains.

      I'm trying to put together a list of all the "active" local tournaments
      from around the country, as well as the more known Pro-Tour events. I
      want to help promote from everyone's small weekly tournaments / locations,
      to the big tour stop events.

      Let me help you promote your locations/activities or just the foos action
      that is in your neck of the woods.

      If you would send me the following info for each of your local events (or
      others you may know of), it would benefit us all:

      ---------------------
      - Name / Type of Event
      - Location (name & address)
      - Date or Repeating Days & Time
      - Contact Person Info (name, phone, email, website, etc)

      - Foos table 'Type' (and number of tables)
      - $$ Pay-out (for the bigger tourny's)

      Thanks again for your help. I know the result will help promote your area
      as well as foosball as a whole too.

      -Toothpick Ted
      (Nor-Calif)
      ToothpickTed@...