anyone going to rudy's tonight?

  • johnwsheeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      or just waiting til next week?
    • John Biundo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Hi John,

        I'm itching for some foos.  Usually the way it works is that there's a tourney every Tuesday night (not just
        on the "official" nights announced by the Yahoo calendar).  I'm assuming there will be enough people tonight
        to have some sort of tourney, so unless I hear a bunch of people say they're NOT coming, I'll be there.

        john