Monthly Tournament #1 @ Rudy's, 4/14/2009, 8:30 pm

  • paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 11, 2009
      Reminder from: paloaltofoos Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Tournament #1 @ Rudy's

      Date: Tuesday April 14, 2009
      Time: 8:30 pm - 1:30 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Tuesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Rudy's Pub, University Ave, Palo Alto
      Notes: Usually 6-8 teams, balanced DYP (i.e., we divide players into "A" and "B" groups, and draw A's against B's).

      We're now starting the draw at 9pm. Anyone arriving after 8:40 pm MAY be excluded if we have an odd #. Arrive by 8:40 to ensure you can play.

      A second draw happens on the 4th Tuesday of the month.

    • paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13, 2009

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 13, 2009
          Hi Players,

          My show, THE FOOSBALL MASTER TOUR will air on VERSUS NETWORK June 3rd, 5th, 10th, and 12th at 5:30pm ET.

          Here's the site again: www.foosballmastertour.com.

          I need your networking! Tell your friends and spread the word. I will get you a contact to VERSUS to let them know you like the show(hopefully!)

          Thanks,
          Phil Schlaefer

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14, 2009
            i was thinking abt coming out, who else is in?

            Mo

            From: paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
            To: paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 03:26:50 +0000
            Subject: [paloaltofoos] Monthly Tournament #1 @ Rudy's, 4/14/2009, 8:30 pm

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 14, 2009
              Re: [paloaltofoos] Monthly Tournament #1 @ Rudy's, 4/14/2009, 8:30 pm
              Wow?!!  That was some long retirement.  You almost made it a full month!!  Hahahaha.

              -t

              i was thinking abt coming out, who else is in?

              Mo

            • Mark Kawkab
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 14, 2009
                me..!!

                From: paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
                To: paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 03:26:50 +0000

                Date: Tuesday April 14, 2009
                Time: 8:30 pm - 1:30 am
                Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Tuesday.
                Location: Rudy's Pub, University Ave, Palo Alto
                Notes: Usually 6-8 teams, balanced DYP (i.e., we divide players into "A" and "B" groups, and draw A's against B's).

                We're now starting the draw at 9pm. Anyone arriving after 8:40 pm MAY be excluded if we have an odd #. Arrive by 8:40 to ensure you can play.

                A second draw happens on the 4th Tuesday of the month.

                Edit reminder options