Monthly Tournament #1 @ Rudy's, 3/10/2009, 8:30 pm

  • paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 7:25 PM
      Reminder from: paloaltofoos Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Tournament #1 @ Rudy's

      Date: Tuesday March 10, 2009
      Time: 8:30 pm - 1:30 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Tuesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Rudy's Pub, University Ave, Palo Alto
      Notes: Usually 6-8 teams, balanced DYP (i.e., we divide players into "A" and "B" groups, and draw A's against B's).

      We're now starting the draw at 9pm. Anyone arriving after 8:40 pm MAY be excluded if we have an odd #. Arrive by 8:40 to ensure you can play.

      A second draw happens on the 4th Tuesday of the month.

    • paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9 8:25 PM