Monthly Tournament #1 @ Rudy's, 1/13/2009, 8:30 pm

  • paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 10, 2009
      Reminder from: paloaltofoos Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Tournament #1 @ Rudy's

      Date: Tuesday January 13, 2009
      Time: 8:30 pm - 1:30 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Tuesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Rudy's Pub, University Ave, Palo Alto
      Notes: Usually 6-8 teams, balanced DYP (i.e., we divide players into "A" and "B" groups, and draw A's against B's).

      We're now starting the draw at 9pm. Anyone arriving after 8:40 pm MAY be excluded if we have an odd #. Arrive by 8:40 to ensure you can play.

      A second draw happens on the 4th Tuesday of the month.

    • Mohammed Uddin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2009
        $100 added to the pot fellas...

        From: paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
        To: paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 04:25:21 +0000
        Subject: [paloaltofoos] Monthly Tournament #1 @ Rudy's, 1/13/2009, 8:30 pm

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 11, 2009
          just as an FYI- I would like to start at 9:00 pm sharp!

          This will be a true ( no a/b split) open draw with an additional 100.00 added to the pot with 100% payout. Get there early and let's have a ton fun. Yes, jack coke backs for everyone;)

          16 * 10 = 160.00 + 100.00 = 260.00

          1st  140.00
          2nd 80.00
          3rd 40.00

          I know everyone will say payout for 4th place, waaaaaaaaaa top three only:)

          ~lucky

          ps. mark may be doing some construction to the bar so that Rudy's may be able to support a second table. I made him a promise that if he completes the construction I'll be adding 2 brand new tables to Rudy's. NICE!

          pss. yes there will be one table this Tuesday night;)

          psss. wish travis a happy birthday!

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009
            Lucky,

            That's great news if you and Mark can accomodate two tables at Rudy's. I talked to several people at Kennedy's last Thursday and they told me that they stopped coming by Rudy's because it only has one table. For some people it's too far of a drive to wait around all night to play a couple of matches. Having two tables would bring those players back. Hope it happens soon.

            Joe

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 12, 2009

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 14, 2009
                Results??