SF Foos Auction, Final Details!

  • Nick Fury
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      We've had a couple questions about the format of the events this
      Thursday evening, so here's the rundown:

      PLAYER AUCTION
      -All matches will be 2/3 games, roto in the second game.
      -There will be an official/mandatory one minute timeout between games
      to allow for coaching.
      -Starting bids will be $15, free entry fee for winning bidders.
      -Auction players entry fee is $15.
      -Half of proceeds go towards the fundraiser, the other half go
      towards the pot.
      -Payouts for the top three teams, at 50-30-20%.

      SECOND CHANCE/CONSOLATION TOURNAMENT
      - This event will be open to any player not participating in the main
      event/player auction.
      -This tournament will occur if we have the necessary number of
      players.
      -Format will be open DYP.
      -Entry fees will be $10 for sub-1200pt players, and $15 for 1200+
      players. Half of these fees will go towards the fundraiser, the
      other half will go into the pot.
      -Payout percentages will depend on number of players.

      Raffle tickets will still be available for purchase, however the
      actual prize drawing will occur at one of our July events. You still
      do not need to be present in order to win.