Monthly Tournament @ Rudy's, 1/10/2006, 8:30 pm

  • paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of paloaltofoos
      Monthly Tournament @ Rudy's

      Tuesday January 10, 2006
      8:30 pm - 1:30 am
      This event repeats on the second Tuesday of every month.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Rudy's Pub, University Ave, Palo Alto
      Notes:
      Friendly bar tournament. Snake/rollover shots ARE now allowed! Still all about fun, but paying a bit more attention to the rules going forward...

      We'll start the draw as soon after 9pm that we have an even number of players. At latest, we draw at 9:20, last arrival is odd-man-out.

        Yes No
        Yes No

        Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of paloaltofoos
        Monthly Tournament @ Rudy's

        Tuesday January 10, 2006
        8:30 pm - 1:30 am
        This event repeats on the second Tuesday of every month.

        Event Location: Rudy's Pub, University Ave, Palo Alto
        Notes:
        Friendly bar tournament. Snake/rollover shots ARE now allowed! Still all about fun, but paying a bit more attention to the rules going forward...

        We'll start the draw as soon after 9pm that we have an even number of players. At latest, we draw at 9:20, last arrival is odd-man-out.
        click here

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service