gotta skip out tonight

  • Lucky
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
      All-

      My mom is in town and I'm going to spend some tome
      her. I'll see ya next week...

      ~lucky

    • Joe Kuo
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
        Is anyone practicing somewhere tonight? i haven't
        touched a table in a while and need to warm up before
        the worlds.

        Joe

        --- Lucky <gfyspecial@...> wrote:

        > All-
        >
        > My mom is in town and I'm going to spend some tome
        > her. I'll see ya next week...
        >
        > ~lucky

        > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here
        > and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!
        > Games.

      • Mark Kawkab
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
          I will be there !

          --- Lucky <gfyspecial@...> wrote:

          > All-
          >
          > My mom is in town and I'm going to spend some tome
          > her. I'll see ya next week...
          >
          > ~lucky

          > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here
          > and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!
          > Games.

        • Jamie
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
            I am also going to be at Rudy's tonight.
            --- In paloaltofoos@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Kawkab" <rudyspub@...>