Tournament calendar started

  • Jim M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      I added the 2nd Tuesday of every month for a tournament at Rudy's, and
      tried to set up the automatic warnings to somethign reasonable (7 days
      and 2 days in advance). Click the 'Calendar' link in the yahoo
      sidebar when you visit the group.

      At some point, I need to post the "rules" for this tourney, and
      include dates for other tourneys in the area, or at least link to the
      South Bay tournament calendar.

      - Jim