RE: [palmx] MTB - apa cerita?

  • Kan Weng-Tuck
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 29, 2001
      speaking of writer's block bro, I'm usually the most creative while I'm
      driving, and it freaks me out since that is the time I could not pick up a
      pen and write the idea down! The idea keep flowing in until I stop the car,
      and that's when I cant remember all of it anymore. Frustrating, I must say.

      Kan

      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 11, 2001
        Alamak!,
        That place is so near KSH, just across the LDP Highway. Could've gone there that
        day. Tak pelah, next time perhaps. Maybe by then they have the Topeak MacGuyver
        set :-)

        Azmi
        - Doktor "Gadget"