Article: New services lets users install pirated iOS apps without jailbreaking

  • sabre23t
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2 4:12 PM
      Apple most likely sighed a huge sigh of relief when they found out that
      Installous, the popular jailbroken pirating app for iOS, shut down a couple
      days ago. However, it looks like there�s another threat to replace
      Installous. A new hack allows users to bypass Apple DRM and install pirated
      apps w...

      http://www.slashgear.com/new-services-lets-users-install-pirated-ios-apps-without-jailbreaking-02262784/

      Sent via Flipboard <http://flpbd.it/now>

    • Dr. Ahmad Razali Ralib
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2 4:17 PM
        Tak payah JB..........

        On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:12 AM, sabre23t <sabre23t@...> wrote:

        > Apple most likely sighed a huge sigh of relief when they found out that
        > Installous, the popular jailbroken pirating app for iOS, shut down a couple
        > days ago. However, it looks like there�s another threat to replace
        > Installous. A new hack allows users to bypass Apple DRM and install pirated
        > apps w...
        >

        > http://www.slashgear.com/new-services-lets-users-install-pirated-ios-apps-without-jailbreaking-02262784/
        >
        > Sent via Flipboard <http://flpbd.it/now>

        ____
        Dr. Ahmad Razali Md Ralib
        Department of Radiology
        Kulliyyah of Medicine
        IIUM Kuantan
        Pahang
        Malaysia
        drzalie.blogspot.com

      • sabre23t
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2 8:21 PM
          Ada yang dah cuba Zeusmos and Kuaiyong tu?
          Okay ke?

          --
          regards,
          sabre23t =^.^=