Palmx BTM - February 2006

  • Mohd Nazley Fadhley
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 6, 2006
      Dear members,

      The mods decided to hold our regular Beam Talk Makan session this month.
      Details of the BTM / Gathering

      Day/Date : Saturday, February 18, 2006
      Time : 2.30pm - onwards
      Venue : Starbucks KL Sentral

      Mark the date on your PDAs and pass the word around.
      See you there

      Regards
      Nazley
      on behalf Palmx Mods.
    • Fahroe Ibrahim
      Message 2 of 28 , Feb 7, 2006
        Aiyerkk.. Most likely have to pass this, kene pergi selatan rasanya. Unless
        dikensel.. Baru dapat datang.

        Njoy then.

        Regards,
        FahRoe Ibrahim
        +=============================+
        |Www : www . fahroe . com |
        |Dot : fahroe(at)fahroe.com |
        |Ham : 9W2BBS, Simplex @V22 |
        |Voice : +60 - 12 - 235 3769 |
        |Sms : +60 - 12 - 242 1962 |
        |Bbs : bbs.rindu.net |
        +=============================+
        Disclaimer: Sorry - yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.

        ~~~> Day/Date : Saturday, February 18, 2006
        ~~~> Time : 2.30pm - onwards
        ~~~> Venue : Starbucks KL Sentral
        ~~~>
        ~~~> Mark the date on your PDAs and pass the word around.
        ~~~> See you there
        ~~~>
        ~~~>
        ~~~> Regards
        ~~~> Nazley
        ~~~> on behalf Palmx Mods.
        ~~~>
        ~~~>
        ~~~>
        ~~~> [------------- begin PalmX Announcement -------------]
        ~~~> PalmX launched new website!!!!
        ~~~> Visit the brand new homepage, forum and gallery at
        ~~~> http://www.palmx.org
        ~~~> [------------- end PalmX Announcement -------------]
        ~~~> [[[ ---------- last update: 12/Oct/2005 ----------]]]
        ~~~>
        ~~~> To unsubscribe, just send a blank email to:
        ~~~>
        ~~~> For more information about the egroup, do visit our
        ~~~> website at http://www.palmx.org
        ~~~> Yahoo! Groups Links
        ~~~>
        ~~~>
        ~~~>
        ~~~>
        ~~~>
        ~~~>
        ~~~>
      • Mohd Hasni
        Message 3 of 28 , Feb 7, 2006
          Me too. Will be in KB from Fri till Mon.

          mhi

          Message 4 of 28 , Feb 7, 2006
            InsyaAllah,I will be there.
            Btw, I am looking for volunteer to give a talk on Treo650.
            Anyone?Pls respond.

            I look forward to see as many as possible to attend our coming BTM.
            Those in KL,pls try harder to come.The more the merrier...

            For new palmusers,pls come so that you can learn a few tips/tricks
            from XPERIENCED users.

            ---Adib,only old user.
            --- In palmx@yahoogroups.com, "Mohd Hasni" <mohdhasni@...> wrote:

            > Me too. Will be in KB from Fri till Mon.
            >
            > mhi

          • adlinsham
            Message 5 of 28 , Feb 8, 2006
              Alamak bos, kenapa short notice, susah nak plan nie pasal kawan jauh
              dari selatan. Kalau 25hb. kan best, gaji dah keluar. He..he..

              --- In palmx@yahoogroups.com, Mohd Nazley Fadhley <nazley@...> wrote:

              > Dear members,
              >
              > The mods decided to hold our regular Beam Talk Makan session this
              month.
              > Details of the BTM / Gathering
              >
              > Day/Date : Saturday, February 18, 2006
              > Time : 2.30pm - onwards
              > Venue : Starbucks KL Sentral
              >
              > Mark the date on your PDAs and pass the word around.
              > See you there
              >

              > Regards
              > Nazley
              > on behalf Palmx Mods.

            • Adib
              Message 6 of 28 , Feb 11, 2006
                Hi,

                Here is my proposed agenda for the BTM this Saturday 18th Feb,2006:

                2:30pm - Arrival of members
                2:30 to 3:00 pm - Getting to know new members/old members/sifus.
                3:00 to 3:30 pm - Talk by Shahrin on his experience using
                Treo,followed Adib on using PDA/notebooks to GTD
                (GTD-Getting Things Done).
                3:30-4:30 - Beam,Talk and of course Makan.

                Btw, makan and mimum is any time at your convenience.Just order and
                pay at Starbuck.

                --Adib
                Founder/Moderator
              • MBA
                Message 7 of 28 , Feb 11, 2006
                  Abedib;

                  Orang yg pindah kem boleh datang tak? ;-)

                  --
                  http://mba2u.blogspot.com
                  http://perjasa.net

                • Kamarul Azhan Nordin
                  Message 8 of 28 , Feb 12, 2006
                    Boleh bang, tapi kena duduk kat Kenny Rogers ajer
                    ....hehehehe.

                    KA <sibuk tolong jawabkan>

                    --- MBA <mba4ever@...> menulis:

                    ---------------------------------
                    Abedib;

                    Orang yg pindah kem boleh datang tak? ;-)

                    Anda ber-Yahoo!?
                    Bosan dengan spam? Mel Yahoo! memiliki perlindungan spam yang terbaik
                    http://my.mail.yahoo.com/
                  • Berisman
                    Message 9 of 28 , Feb 12, 2006
                      MBA,
                      You are most welcome.
                      Abedib dulu ada pakai windows based pda,BUT I came back to PalmOS.
                      It is also if you could give a short talk why you change from PalmOS to
                      Windoz.

                      Btw,Kenny Rogers is next to Starbuck.
                      KA,
                      I hope to see you there.

                      Adib
                      Kamarul Azhan Nordin wrote:

                      > Boleh bang, tapi kena duduk kat Kenny Rogers ajer
                      > ....hehehehe.
                      >
                      > KA <sibuk tolong jawabkan>
                      >
                      > --- MBA <mba4ever@...> menulis:
                      >

                      > ---------------------------------
                      > Abedib;
                      >
                      > Orang yg pindah kem boleh datang tak? ;-)

                      > Anda ber-Yahoo!?
                      > Bosan dengan spam? Mel Yahoo! memiliki perlindungan spam yang terbaik
                      > http://my.mail.yahoo.com/
                      >

                      > [------------- begin PalmX Announcement -------------]
                      > PalmX launched new website!!!!
                      > Visit the brand new homepage, forum and gallery at
                      > http://www.palmx.org
                      > [------------- end PalmX Announcement -------------]
                      > [[[ ---------- last update: 12/Oct/2005 ----------]]]
                      >
                      > To unsubscribe, just send a blank email to:
                      >
                      > For more information about the egroup, do visit our website at
                      > http://www.palmx.org

                      > Palm os
                      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Palm+os&w1=Palm+os&w2=Personal+digital+assistants&w3=For+palm+os&w4=Palm+os+software&c=4&s=85&.sig=CyCR7CwWLlC1Q_iGchjcNg>
                      > Personal digital assistants
                      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Personal+digital+assistants&w1=Palm+os&w2=Personal+digital+assistants&w3=For+palm+os&w4=Palm+os+software&c=4&s=85&.sig=TBycqJ398D7LaIQyqG7_2Q>
                      > For palm os
                      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=For+palm+os&w1=Palm+os&w2=Personal+digital+assistants&w3=For+palm+os&w4=Palm+os+software&c=4&s=85&.sig=Vkx36ytv2jmt5DQkzFMN9w>
                      >
                      > Palm os software
                      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Palm+os+software&w1=Palm+os&w2=Personal+digital+assistants&w3=For+palm+os&w4=Palm+os+software&c=4&s=85&.sig=9e4up-anZ0ZAH5XwRBC1vw>

                    • Fahroe Ibrahim
                      Message 10 of 28 , Feb 12, 2006
                        Huk huk huk.. Sedey tak dapat nak ikut BTM. 17 March me off to JB. BTM kat
                        JB nak? Hhehehee.. Datang ke Pesta Layang-Layang Antarabangsa Pasir Gudang.
                        :)

                        Regards,
                        FahRoe Ibrahim
                        +=============================+
                        |Www : www . fahroe . com |
                        |Dot : fahroe(at)fahroe.com |
                        |Ham : 9W2BBS, Simplex @V22 |
                        |Voice : +60 - 12 - 235 3769 |
                        |Sms : +60 - 12 - 242 1962 |
                        |Bbs : bbs.rindu.net |
                        +=============================+
                        Disclaimer: Sorry - yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.

                        ~~~> Subject: Re: [palmx] Re: Palmx BTM - February 2006
                        ~~~>
                        ~~~> MBA,
                        ~~~> You are most welcome.
                        ~~~> Abedib dulu ada pakai windows based pda,BUT I came back to PalmOS.
                        ~~~> It is also if you could give a short talk why you change
                        ~~~> from PalmOS to
                        ~~~> Windoz.
                        ~~~>
                        ~~~> Btw,Kenny Rogers is next to Starbuck.
                        ~~~> KA,
                        ~~~> I hope to see you there.
                        ~~~>
                        ~~~> Adib
                        ~~~> Kamarul Azhan Nordin wrote:
                        ~~~>
                        ~~~> > Boleh bang, tapi kena duduk kat Kenny Rogers ajer
                        ~~~> > ....hehehehe.
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> > KA <sibuk tolong jawabkan>
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> > --- MBA <mba4ever@...> menulis:
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> > ---------------------------------
                        ~~~> > Abedib;
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> __________________________________________________________
                        ~~~> ___________
[...]
                        ~~~> ----------------------------------------------------------
                        ~~~> --------------
                        ~~~> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> > * Visit your group "palmx
                        ~~~> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/palmx>"
                        ~~~> > on the web.
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> > * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> <mailto:palmx-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
                        ~~~> Yahoo! Terms of
                        ~~~> > Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~> ----------------------------------------------------------
                        ~~~> --------------
                        ~~~> >
                        ~~~>
                        ~~~>
                        ~~~>
                        Message 11 of 28 , Feb 12, 2006
                          Wa pun sama.. kena gi KB. lagi sedey.. takut2 banjir plak masa tu..

                          mhi

                          Message 12 of 28 , Feb 12, 2006
                            Abedib, insyallah i'll be there. We would like to know why u switched back
                            to Palm.

                            Bang MBA, jangan mare aaa, saja melawak. See u there!

                            KA

                            On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:30:49 +0800, Berisman <berisman@...> wrote:

                            > MBA,
                            > You are most welcome.
                            > Abedib dulu ada pakai windows based pda,BUT I came back to PalmOS.
                            > It is also if you could give a short talk why you change from PalmOS to
                            > Windoz.
                            >
                            > Btw,Kenny Rogers is next to Starbuck.
                            > KA,
                            > I hope to see you there.
                            >
                            > Adib
                            > Kamarul Azhan Nordin wrote:
                            >
                            >> Boleh bang, tapi kena duduk kat Kenny Rogers ajer
                            >> ....hehehehe.
                            >>
                            >> KA <sibuk tolong jawabkan>
                            >>
                            >> --- MBA <mba4ever@...> menulis:
                            >>

                            >> ---------------------------------
                            >> Abedib;
                            >>
                            >> Orang yg pindah kem boleh datang tak? ;-)

                            >> Anda ber-Yahoo!?
                            >> Bosan dengan spam? Mel Yahoo! memiliki perlindungan spam yang terbaik
                            >> http://my.mail.yahoo.com/
                            >>

                            >> [------------- begin PalmX Announcement -------------]
                            >> PalmX launched new website!!!!
                            >> Visit the brand new homepage, forum and gallery at
                            >> http://www.palmx.org
                            >> [------------- end PalmX Announcement -------------]
                            >> [[[ ---------- last update: 12/Oct/2005 ----------]]]
                            >>
                            >> To unsubscribe, just send a blank email to:
                            >>
                            >> For more information about the egroup, do visit our website at
                            >> http://www.palmx.org

                            >> Palm os
                            >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Palm+os&w1=Palm+os&w2=Personal+digital+assistants&w3=For+palm+os&w4=Palm+os+software&c=4&s=85&.sig=CyCR7CwWLlC1Q_iGchjcNg>
                            >> Personal digital assistants
                            >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Personal+digital+assistants&w1=Palm+os&w2=Personal+digital+assistants&w3=For+palm+os&w4=Palm+os+software&c=4&s=85&.sig=TBycqJ398D7LaIQyqG7_2Q>
                            >> For palm os
                            >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=For+palm+os&w1=Palm+os&w2=Personal+digital+assistants&w3=For+palm+os&w4=Palm+os+software&c=4&s=85&.sig=Vkx36ytv2jmt5DQkzFMN9w>
                            >>
                            >> Palm os software
                            >> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Palm+os+software&w1=Palm+os&w2=Personal+digital+assistants&w3=For+palm+os&w4=Palm+os+software&c=4&s=85&.sig=9e4up-anZ0ZAH5XwRBC1vw>

                            > [------------- begin PalmX Announcement -------------]
                            > PalmX launched new website!!!!
                            > Visit the brand new homepage, forum and gallery at
                            > http://www.palmx.org
                            > [------------- end PalmX Announcement -------------]
                            > [[[ ---------- last update: 12/Oct/2005 ----------]]]
                            >
                            > To unsubscribe, just send a blank email to:
                            >
                            > For more information about the egroup, do visit our website at
                            > http://www.palmx.org

                            > Palm os Personal digital assistants For palm os
                            > Palm os software
                            >
                            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                            >
                            > Visit your group "palmx" on the web.

                            Anda Ber-Yahoo!?
                            Bosan dengan spam? Mel Yahoo! mempunyai perlindungan spam yang paling baik
                            http://my.mail.yahoo.com
                          • Berisman
                            Message 13 of 28 , Feb 12, 2006
                              KA,

                              InsyaAllah,I will tell why...
                              Everyone of us has his/her own choice,what is more important what works
                              for us.
                              --abedib

                              Message 14 of 28 , Feb 12, 2006
                                Tu tak kira lagi yg running two OS mcm fahroe, Tim kwan, and yours truly.
                                But now, my TT2 pun dah sejuk. Only using my series80 jer.

                                mhi

                                Kamarul Azhan Nordin wrote:

                                >Abedib, insyallah i'll be there. We would like to know why u switched back
                                >to Palm.
                                >
                                >Bang MBA, jangan mare aaa, saja melawak. See u there!
                                >
                                >KA
                                >
                                >On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:30:49 +0800, Berisman <berisman@...> wrote:

                                _____

                                Virus Database (VPS): 0606-4, 10/02/2006
                                Tested on: 13/02/2006 11:12:08 AM
                              • Hanita Cuta
                                Message 15 of 28 , Feb 13, 2006
                                  InsyaAllah I'll be there. Look forward to my first BTM and learn some
                                  tips from the Sifus.

                                  Note to MHI: my list of things that I want is in my management diary.
                                  I lost my diary last Monday. :( Agaknya dia hilang sebab merajuk I
                                  ada mainan baru. ;-)

                                  On 2/12/06, Adib <berisman@...> wrote:
                                  > Hi,
                                  >
                                  > Here is my proposed agenda for the BTM this Saturday 18th Feb,2006:
                                  >
                                  > 2:30pm - Arrival of members
                                  > 2:30 to 3:00 pm - Getting to know new members/old members/sifus.
                                  > 3:00 to 3:30 pm - Talk by Shahrin on his experience using
                                  > Treo,followed Adib on using PDA/notebooks to GTD
                                  > (GTD-Getting Things Done).
                                  > 3:30-4:30 - Beam,Talk and of course Makan.
                                  >
                                  > Btw, makan and mimum is any time at your convenience.Just order and
                                  > pay at Starbuck.
                                  >
                                  > --Adib
                                  > Founder/Moderator
                                  >

                                  > [------------- begin PalmX Announcement -------------]
                                  > PalmX launched new website!!!!
                                  > Visit the brand new homepage, forum and gallery at
                                  > http://www.palmx.org
                                  > [------------- end PalmX Announcement -------------]
                                  > [[[ ---------- last update: 12/Oct/2005 ----------]]]
                                  >
                                  > To unsubscribe, just send a blank email to:
                                  >
                                  > For more information about the egroup, do visit our website at http://www.palmx.org
                                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                • S.M.Sabri S.M.Ismail
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Feb 13, 2006
                                    From: "Berisman" <berisman@...>
                                    > InsyaAllah,I will tell why...
                                    > Everyone of us has his/her own choice,what is more important what works
                                    > for us.

                                    I went from Treo600 to XdaIIs because I was dissappointed with Treo650 (minus
                                    WiFi and less useable RAM). I'd like to see Treo700w, though I doubt that'll
                                    sway me back to Treo. However, I'm certainly interested to see what's up with
                                    Treo700p. Would that be the first Linux based Treo?

                                    Insya'allah I'll be there for the BTM ... If anyone interested I can "show off"
                                    - XdaIIs (with my favourite apps HS3 and GarminQue GPS software) [coveting the
                                    Dopod900]
                                    - Tungsten|E (with the original favourite apps HS2)
                                    - ThinkOutside Stowaway Universal BT Keyboards (key legends for both Palm and
                                    PPC)
                                    - Garmin GPSmap60CS
                                    - Fujitsu P1210 (with Garmin Mapsource and Nroute GPS software) [coveting the
                                    P1510]

                                    > Kamarul Azhan Nordin wrote:
                                    >> Abedib, insyallah i'll be there. We would like to know why u switched back
                                    >> to Palm.

                                    wassalam, sabre23t =^.^=
                                  • MHI
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Feb 13, 2006
                                      Ooo... no worries. nanti on BTM day U can get more than what U have listed.

                                      mhi

                                      > InsyaAllah I'll be there. Look forward to my first BTM and learn some
                                      > tips from the Sifus.
                                      >
                                      > Note to MHI: my list of things that I want is in my management diary.
                                      > I lost my diary last Monday. :( Agaknya dia hilang sebab merajuk I
                                      > ada mainan baru. ;-)
                                      >

                                      > On 2/12/06, Adib <berisman@...> wrote:
                                      > > Hi,
                                    • MBA
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Feb 13, 2006
                                        SMSabre said:
                                        XdaIIs (with my favourite apps HS3 and GarminQue GPS software) [coveting the
                                        Dopod900]

                                        .... U've a company Sabre from dark side. If so I'm can show off to with
                                        Dopod900. BTW the developer confirmed HS3 not working (yet) with Dopod900.

                                        See U there @ Kenny Rogers ;-)
                                        (jangan marah KA).

                                        --
                                        http://mba2u.blogspot.com
                                        http://perjasa.net

                                      • Berisman
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Feb 13, 2006
                                          SMS,
                                          I will give a slot to 'show off' .Your time is from 3:30 to 3.45pm.
                                          Dr Azmi will be coming as well.Now, I am glad we haave a few sifus coming.
                                          Btw,I also will 'show off' my expensive branded notebook(only RM9) lah..

                                          See you guys and gals there.

                                          I am preparing my presentation on power point slides(almost completed).I
                                          hope a few of us can bring our laptop/notebook/ibook so that I can
                                          transfer my ppt file to your computers and three or four persons can
                                          share and watch my presentation as I speak.

                                          May I request the following to bring their notebooks:
                                          1.SM Sabri
                                          2.Dr Azmi
                                          3.Hanita

                                          The more the better..

                                          ---adib
                                          S.M.Sabri S.M.Ismail wrote:

                                          >From: "Berisman" <berisman@...>
                                          >

                                          >>InsyaAllah,I will tell why...
                                          >>Everyone of us has his/her own choice,what is more important what works
                                          >>for us.
                                          >>

                                          >I went from Treo600 to XdaIIs because I was dissappointed with Treo650 (minus
                                          >WiFi and less useable RAM). I'd like to see Treo700w, though I doubt that'll
                                          >sway me back to Treo. However, I'm certainly interested to see what's up with
                                          >Treo700p. Would that be the first Linux based Treo?
                                          >
                                          >Insya'allah I'll be there for the BTM ... If anyone interested I can "show off"
                                          >- XdaIIs (with my favourite apps HS3 and GarminQue GPS software) [coveting the
                                          >Dopod900]
                                          >- Tungsten|E (with the original favourite apps HS2)
                                          >- ThinkOutside Stowaway Universal BT Keyboards (key legends for both Palm and
                                          >PPC)
                                          >- Garmin GPSmap60CS
                                          >- Fujitsu P1210 (with Garmin Mapsource and Nroute GPS software) [coveting the
                                          >P1510]
                                          >

                                          >>Kamarul Azhan Nordin wrote:
                                          >>

                                          >>>Abedib, insyallah i'll be there. We would like to know why u switched back
                                          >>>to Palm.
                                          >>>

                                          >wassalam, sabre23t =^.^=
                                          >

                                          >[------------- begin PalmX Announcement -------------]
                                          > PalmX launched new website!!!!
                                          > Visit the brand new homepage, forum and gallery at
                                          > http://www.palmx.org
                                          >[------------- end PalmX Announcement -------------]
                                          >[[[ ---------- last update: 12/Oct/2005 ----------]]]
                                          >
                                          >To unsubscribe, just send a blank email to:
                                          >
                                          >For more information about the egroup, do visit our website at http://www.palmx.org
                                          >Yahoo! Groups Links

                                        • Mohd Nazley Fadhley
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Feb 13, 2006
                                            Goodness .... looks like I'm gonna miss a very interesting BTM.
                                            What to do, I have an assignment that day.

                                            Nazley

                                          • Hanita Cuta
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Feb 16, 2006
                                              Yes sir! Will bring my lappy.

                                              On 2/14/06, Berisman <berisman@...> wrote:
                                              > SMS,
                                              > I will give a slot to 'show off' .Your time is from 3:30 to 3.45pm.
                                              > Dr Azmi will be coming as well.Now, I am glad we haave a few sifus coming.
                                              > Btw,I also will 'show off' my expensive branded notebook(only RM9) lah..
                                              >
                                              > See you guys and gals there.
                                              >
                                              > I am preparing my presentation on power point slides(almost completed).I
                                              > hope a few of us can bring our laptop/notebook/ibook so that I can
                                              > transfer my ppt file to your computers and three or four persons can
                                              > share and watch my presentation as I speak.
                                              >
                                              > May I request the following to bring their notebooks:
                                              > 1.SM Sabri
                                              > 2.Dr Azmi
                                              > 3.Hanita
                                              >
                                              > The more the better..
                                              >
                                              > ---adib
                                              > S.M.Sabri S.M.Ismail wrote:
                                              >
                                              > >From: "Berisman" <berisman@...>
                                              > >

                                              > >>InsyaAllah,I will tell why...
                                              > >>Everyone of us has his/her own choice,what is more important what works
                                              > >>for us.
                                              > >>

                                              > >I went from Treo600 to XdaIIs because I was dissappointed with Treo650 (minus
                                              > >WiFi and less useable RAM). I'd like to see Treo700w, though I doubt that'll
                                              > >sway me back to Treo. However, I'm certainly interested to see what's up with
                                              > >Treo700p. Would that be the first Linux based Treo?
                                              > >
                                              > >Insya'allah I'll be there for the BTM ... If anyone interested I can "show off"
                                              > >- XdaIIs (with my favourite apps HS3 and GarminQue GPS software) [coveting the
                                              > >Dopod900]
                                              > >- Tungsten|E (with the original favourite apps HS2)
                                              > >- ThinkOutside Stowaway Universal BT Keyboards (key legends for both Palm and
                                              > >PPC)
                                              > >- Garmin GPSmap60CS
                                              > >- Fujitsu P1210 (with Garmin Mapsource and Nroute GPS software) [coveting the
                                              > >P1510]

                                              > >wassalam, sabre23t =^.^=
                                              > >

                                              > >[------------- begin PalmX Announcement -------------]
                                              > > PalmX launched new website!!!!
                                              > > Visit the brand new homepage, forum and gallery at
                                              > > http://www.palmx.org
                                              > >[------------- end PalmX Announcement -------------]
                                              > >[[[ ---------- last update: 12/Oct/2005 ----------]]]
                                              > >
                                              > >To unsubscribe, just send a blank email to:
                                              > >
                                              > >For more information about the egroup, do visit our website at http://www.palmx.org
                                              > >Yahoo! Groups Links

                                              > [------------- begin PalmX Announcement -------------]
                                              > PalmX launched new website!!!!
                                              > Visit the brand new homepage, forum and gallery at
                                              > http://www.palmx.org
                                              > [------------- end PalmX Announcement -------------]
                                              > [[[ ---------- last update: 12/Oct/2005 ----------]]]
                                              >
                                              > To unsubscribe, just send a blank email to:
                                              >
                                              > For more information about the egroup, do visit our website at http://www.palmx.org
                                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                            • Adib
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Feb 16, 2006
                                                --- In palmx@yahoogroups.com, Hanita Cuta <honeytar@...> wrote:

                                                > Yes sir! Will bring my lappy.
                                                >
                                                > > May I request the following to bring their notebooks:
                                                > > 1.SM Sabri
                                                > > 2.Dr Azmi
                                                > > 3.Hanita
                                                > >
                                                > > The more the better..

                                                Thanks Hanita.Could I get confirmation from those who nbring along
                                                their notebook/laptop/ibook?

                                                ---Adib
                                              • Kamarul Azhan Nordin
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Feb 16, 2006
                                                  Errr....sorry for asking, Abedib. I might hv missed your earlier message.
                                                  Is there any particular reason u need us to bring our lappy? Kalau nak
                                                  tambah lagi, I can bring mine.

                                                  KA

                                                  On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:46:04 +0800, Adib <berisman@...> wrote:

                                                  > --- In palmx@yahoogroups.com, Hanita Cuta <honeytar@...> wrote:
                                                  >>
                                                  >> Yes sir! Will bring my lappy.
                                                  >>
                                                  >> > May I request the following to bring their notebooks:
                                                  >> > 1.SM Sabri
                                                  >> > 2.Dr Azmi
                                                  >> > 3.Hanita
                                                  >> >
                                                  >> > The more the better..
                                                  >
                                                  > Thanks Hanita.Could I get confirmation from those who nbring along
                                                  > their notebook/laptop/ibook?
                                                  >
                                                  > ---Adib
                                                  >

                                                  > [------------- begin PalmX Announcement -------------]
                                                  > PalmX launched new website!!!!
                                                  > Visit the brand new homepage, forum and gallery at
                                                  > http://www.palmx.org
                                                  > [------------- end PalmX Announcement -------------]
                                                  > [[[ ---------- last update: 12/Oct/2005 ----------]]]
                                                  >
                                                  > To unsubscribe, just send a blank email to:
                                                  >
                                                  > For more information about the egroup, do visit our website at
                                                  > http://www.palmx.org

                                                  > Palm os Personal digital assistants For palm os
                                                  > Palm os software
                                                  >
                                                  > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                                                  >
                                                  > Visit your group "palmx" on the web.

                                                  Anda Ber-Yahoo!?
                                                  Bosan dengan spam? Mel Yahoo! mempunyai perlindungan spam yang paling baik
                                                  http://my.mail.yahoo.com
                                                • Mohd Adib Awang Noh
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Feb 17, 2006
                                                    KA,
                                                    Pls bring yours because I need a few notebooks/laptops so that when i give a
                                                    talk on GTD, a few can share a computer and can see my power pt
                                                    presentation.I have to do this because it is possible for me to get a
                                                    projector.

                                                    Btw,GTD is Getting Things Done-an method popularised by David Allen.
                                                    If there is time,I can give an intro to Project management.

                                                    abedib

                                                    --
                                                    --Adib

                                                  • Kamarul Azhan Nordin
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Feb 17, 2006
                                                      OK, Abedib, insyallah I'll bring mine.

                                                      KA

                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Feb 17, 2006
                                                        i sure will miss one good outing. if anyone will be there early enuff, i can still make time. my flight is at 3pm so I will be in KL sentral abt 1300hrs.

                                                        mhi

                                                        > Pls bring yours because I need a few notebooks/laptops so that when i give a
                                                        > talk on GTD, a few can share a computer and can see my power pt
                                                        > presentation.I have to do this because it is possible for me to get a
                                                        > projector.
                                                        >
                                                        > Btw,GTD is Getting Things Done-an method popularised by David Allen.
                                                        > If there is time,I can give an intro to Project management.
                                                        >
                                                        > abedib
                                                      • Mohd Adib Awang Noh
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Feb 17, 2006
                                                          MHI,
                                                          I will be there by 1345 because someone wanted to see me on training using
                                                          PalmOS.could you join me?
                                                          abedib

                                                          --
                                                          --Adib

                                                        • MHI
                                                          Message 28 of 28 , Feb 17, 2006
                                                            Insyaallah. The earlier the better. I need to check in one hour before flight which is around 1400hrs.