TV

  • frake.geo
    Message 1 of 40 , Jan 2, 1999
      I often see people waving their palms on TV as we
      all do when we speak (some more than others!) - if
      I'd only be able to capture the screen. Since we know
      many of the people on TV already it would only be a
      matter of relating the palm to the person.
    • patti_lightflower
      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 29, 2013
        Thank you Blaze! I probably still have the images in files on my computer and might be able to find them from the description and date.