Happy Birthday Pa!

  • Melanie Lontoc
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
      Happy 70th birthday Papa! "May the Lord's face continue to shine upon you and continue to lift His countenance upon you, and give you peace, and be gracious unto you..." And may you have many more birthdays to come according to His will and the riches of His grace! We love you and thank God for you!!!
      Always,
      Lon, Lanie Maui, James and Joshua
      P.S.  Belated happy birthday to auntie Maymes last March 1st!! Love you!! May you have more blessed years to come auntie Maymes!!

      Hi to all! Been quite some time since the last time i had said my hellos to our Palma families I pray this email finds you well Incidentally, my Papa is inviting all of you especially those of us who are based here in the Philippines to join him as he celebrates his 70th natal day which for him is a milestone and for us in the immediate family a blessing it will be held at their place in Cavite. Ate Arlyn you and our Cavite folks are all invited. This is the next family reunion after the one we had last January 1st You can email Jun for more details, or text him. I guess text messages have been passed or phone calls have been made with regards to this. Papa would very much appreciate your presence and fellowship Please pass the word around!
      Love you all
      Lanie

    • Arlyn Luz Palma Albaladejo
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
        Yup!  Hapi Birthdays to all March celebrants na pinangungunahan ni Moder!!  SI Uncle Cris, Auntie Linor, Rio, sa Matic Mt. alam ko meron pang isa.... God richly bless all of them with so much blessings this year.  Malayo man o malapit din our wishes of great blessings goes to all... love you guys!  Teka kelan po ba ung tipar ni Uncle Cris??? Sana alang pasok!!!

        The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower!

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
          Good evenin' 'Te Arlyn! You could go to the party or family reunion kamo na nga haha, saturday lunchtime. Auntie Ed knows Papa's number at siguradong alam niya kung kelan talaga. Si Karina March 8 at si Mama naman the next day, the 9th They plan to do a joint celebration Happy birthday Rio and to all our March celebrants!! If you can, just like in most of, if not in all of our family reunions, kindly bring some chow, para mas masaya ang salo-salo at may variety Hope you'll make your plans to stop by and enjoy the fellowship

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009