Re: [palmafamilies] Manigong Bagong Taon Para Sa Lahat

  • Eleneor Palma
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
      Amen!!!  Miss you ok?  We'll see each other soon, God willing.  Take care and we are so thankful to have a very generous charming well loved daughter!!!

      Love and prayers, Mom and Lola Linor

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
        Happy New Year auntie Eleneor and Uncle Perry!
        and Pogs and family and Perlie(and family!)

        (btw, did I spell your name kurekli?)

        Noel Matic
        (310)844-8422

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2009
          Hello Pearlie! A more blessed and happier New year to you  too cuz Thank you very much for the Christmas surprise, all the way from the US of A! In my absence, last Dec. 23, your Mom handed it over to my Mom during our first Christmas family gathering at Jun's. I loved it! Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated I have missed connecting with you all via the internet but just as you said in your email, i do too, think of you guys a lot even on regular days. Tulad mo din, ngayon lang ako nakapagbukas ng messages sa inbox ko hehe. Most of us have been very busy  with a lot of commitments even before the holidays. And because we Filipinos embrace the holiday season with so much glee, we tend to get even busier during this season. Busy with singing engagements and Christmas musicals, preparing a list of gifts for those we love and appreciate, wrapping presents and organizing Christmas parties and potlucks. Making some important calls, attending office parties and school parties too, cooking, packing and shopping, not to mention navigating through traffic which worsens as Christmas day nears.  Amidst all the flurry of the holiday preparations, our Palma families have taken the time to remember and celebrate the real meaning of the season; that it's not about us at all but it's all about Jesus and what He's done for us. Just to be able to go to church together as a family and to join hands in a prayer of thanks for God's faithfulness made our fellowship all the more meaningful It was also a blessing to recount the year's milestones and the many anwers to our prayers at the dinner table before enjoying the Noche Buena feast.  Reunions are special because each of us sees how the Lord has been blessing us through the years and we also are made to be aware of those in our families who need our help, comfort and our prayers. It can have a very humbling effect too. Naintindihan namin kayong mga nasa abroad na naiinggit dahil di kayo makakasama sa reunions natin dito sa Pinas lalo na yung di makalabas ng bahay at di makabisita sa mga kapamilya sa ibang state tulad nila Andy sa Oregon. Buti na nga lang may skype at mga katulad na medium. And thank God naaabot kayo ng mga panalangin namin dito Even without being able to be there with you in bodily form and to hand you our presents,  to check on you and find out how you are doing through this medium is a very heartwarming if not loving gesture indeed. My family and i super enjoyed the time spent in Manila with our relatives and concurring with ate Arlyn, felt the love and presence of God through the loving company and generosity of our families. To God be the glory Our photo gallery in flickr says it all
               Ate Dad i miss you and auntie Maymes I'm very happy Karina was able to make it to Matic mountain with her family. She and i didn't get to see each other before they left.Thank you for sharing the photos kuya Noel Auntie Maymes thank you for the wonderful books and bestsellers for James Love you!
               JP thank you for the email asking about Lon He's in great discomfort these very cold days nevertheless made strong in his spiritual make-up by the mercies of God. Still wakes up and goes to work, doing what is expected of him as husband, father and family man because he hopes for better days ahead just as my brother Jun hopes for the same. God is their refuge and strength You will notice his lesions in my flickr photo stream. Again, you are in our prayers cuz Hello and hugs through you to Maya and kids
               Anna maraming salamat sa pasalubong na pampaganda lalo hehe! We had a lot of laughs just being with your Mama who thinks hehe she's baliw. Ingat ka palagi. Love and best regards from all of us dear niece
               Auntie Claire and uncle Eddie thank you for the update on your end. All the best to you and your family from us allMy Papa's biopsy two months ago yielded positive results. The small mass found in his prostate was benign, praise the Lord and does not need to be excised. He is under strict supervision by his resident physicians, my Mama and Jun He and mama send you their love. They viewed your pictures in our palmafamilies website.
               Andy and Eileen, you are always in our thoughts and prayers-that's an understatement and a fact Again, our love to Yanna and Andrei We miss you guys much! Thank you for everything The Lord is not slack concerning His promises
               Sa lahat sa inyo mga kapamilya maligaya at manigong bagon taon!Mwah!

          P.S. My dear Palma loved ones, anytime you want to browse the photos, Maui also posted the URL on the link of our palmafamilies website. All you have to do is explore Will post more with any of my sons' help Lord willing next month. Pagbigyan n'yo na yung haba nitong email ko tutal very rarely nalang ako mag-email these days hehe