Re: Fw: [prepian70] God's Yellow Pages

  • noel_matic
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2008
      Pastor Zeno,
      Thanks for sharing this webpage!

      Noel

      --- In palmafamilies@yahoogroups.com, zeno buenaluz

      <neszos@...>; Nes Nuguid <nestor.nuguid@...>;
      prepian70@yahoogroups.com; Dina Dilla Carlos <dinadc1026@...>; lily
      flores <lilyflores@...>; Gail Manalang <gkmanalang@...>; Rhon
      Sandoval <rhonsan@...>; Tessie Cecilio <tessie.cecilio@...>; Cathy
      Cham <cathycham_cci@...>; Temmy Cruz <mfcruz@...>; Grace Gajo
      <grace.gajo@...>; Ramona Gozum <rcgozum@...>; Arlene P Guarnes
      <four_ga@...>; Rosario Isaac <chari_c_isaac@...>; Leah Medina
      <mmedi@...>; art & edit molato <art.molato@...>; Lito Angeles
      <corrielen@...>; Sonny Carlos <sonnyac0510@...>; Nanding Cecilio
      <ftcecilio@...>; Vic Cruz <secoien@...>; Sonny Feliciano <sonny@...>;
      Chito Gozum <ch170gozum@...>; Gary Guarnes <grguarnes@...>; Danilo
      Kalingasan <dmkengr@...>;
      Art Molato <amolato@...>; Oscar oblepias <cfcoscar83@...>; nonong
      sampang <nonongsampang@...>; Nito Z Tiongco <nzt228@...>; Jimmy
      Tolosa <jimmy_tolosa@...>

      http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

      > Be a better friend, newshound, and

    • Melanie Lontoc
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2008
        Hello Kuya Zeno! I concur with Kuya Noel!Thank you so much! Will come in very handy even in my studies at the seminary. God bless you,  Lanie