Love from Los Angeles

  • chamahal
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 9, 2007
      Dear Loved Ones,
      I've been meaning to join the group, ngayon ko lang finally
      naisagawa. Thank you for the gift of connectivity.

      Arlyn,

      Here are some email addresses that u can send invites to:
      noel_matic@...
      kariz_matic@...
      karizmatic@...
      jani_paul@...
      palmaeva@...
      cpalma2000@...

      There u have it - Noel,Kariz/McKay, JP/Maya, Eva(forget ko name niya)
      and Claro/Guia
      Let me send u Tesa's, Dino's, Bayani's and Karina's emails...as soon
      as I find them.

      Invite mo si Noel - he has all the pictures.

      For balitang Palma sa West Coast, we were at Therese's 8th birthday
      party at the new home of Tesa and Chris Tomas in the city of Orange.
      Nag reunion uli ang magkapatid (Mayme and Ed Palma)- the last time we
      saw Unc Ed was thanksgiving day at our home ... it was midnite of the
      following day that I got the phone call from Jondi and Julieann about
      Momoy passing ...

      There is another Palma coming in the summer time, Maya and JP are
      expecting!

      We hosted a small UP Coll of Nursing class reunion at our place
      yesterday and it was a pretty loud party that even Matthew was roused
      from his viral sleep (he thinks he picked up a bug from an all
      nighter at Disneyland on Friday). It was a potluck so even after
      folks brought home food, we had lots of left over so we brought most
      of the desserts to church, Mama saved some dishes for her own High
      School reunion in Montebello on Tuesday (Mapa High class 1949 - say
      nyo?).

      BTW, happy happy birthday to Anna Banana out there in Dubai!

      Talking about working outside of the Philippines, if you do not
      already know, Trixie is working for a firm recruiting teachers from
      the Philippines and she is set to leave for some cold state in the
      East Coast (Pearlie, she's coming your way - Maryland I believe).
      I just thought some Buenalights might want to hook up with her to
      check into possibilities...

      While on the subject, is Hans e-capable? Paki sabi naman kung hindi
      that we are looking to buy a property that can use his touch, our
      prayer is that God will grant us this place (it is up on the hills
      with a commanding view of the city). Kariz and Mckay will be moving
      into the Atwater house which had a lot of work done (kitchen & baths)
      already not to mention a recreation room which doubles as a guest
      room which is detached from the house (with bath and bar - hindi raw
      kitchen bawal!) U all know Michael lives on his own so we have Matt
      and Paris and Mama with us -

      He can ask a client to send him off to the US to shop for furniture
      and drapery material - that ought to get the embassy's attention if
      he's looking to spend money in the US... di ba?

      Siya, take care kayong lahat diyan!

      Charity (AKA Ate Dad)
    • zELYn
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 10, 2007
        Thank you auntie dad

      • zELYn
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 10, 2007
          HI LOLA!!!  & to everyone n din...

          here are some pictures from DUBAI...

        • pearl palma
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 10, 2007
            Hi Ate Dads

            Yes, i do thank Ate Arlyn for the gift of connectivity Dino Palma just emailed me and here's his addy: dinomar_palma@...

            Wow nasa Dubai kana pala Anna! How do you like it there? And if Trixie's trip to Maryland pushes thru that's like 3hrs away from me

            Definitely next year i will be visiting California. San Francisco and Los Angeles. I can't wait. My Kuya Pogs and family will be visiting me on July around my birthday ahem  I'm excited and looking forward to that as well coz i can't wait to meet my niece (Ganda) i think most of you have met her already ako na lang ang hindi pa.

            My parents especially my mom is hinting she wants to come over with dad. Will see if i could save enough, of corz i want them to come over i haven't seen them in like 3yrs but i'm hoping and praying that our next family reunion will be in London.

            So, Ate Arlyn paki sabi kay Mommy ko: All in good time

            Ok gotta go. Take care you guys

            -pearlie

            noel_matic@yahoo. com
            kariz_matic@ hotmail.com
            karizmatic@gmail. com
            jani_paul@yahoo. com
            palmaeva@hotmail. com
            cpalma2000@mchsi. com

[...]

             "In three words i can sum up everything i've learned about life: IT GOES ON." -Robert Frost-

          • dinomar_palma
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 21, 2007
              Hello everybody and Merry Christmas to all of you!!! I miss you all!
              Kelan ba reunion natin?meron ba? Well im alway's arround! Me and my
              wife bought a house in cavite also and maybe nextyear in God's grace we
              will be moving there and maybe we could celebrate our next reunion there
              hehehe...Kaya lang ang liit magkasya kaya tayo doon hehehe waaaaH... I
              miss you all guy's! Again thank's for inviting me! keep intouch!
              --- In palmafamilies@yahoogroups.com, pearl palma <lakambini73@...>
              wrote:

> [...]
              > that we are looking to buy a property that can use his touch, our
              > prayer is that God will grant us this place (it is up on the hills
              > with a commanding view of the city). Kariz and Mckay will be moving
              > into the Atwater house which had a lot of work done (kitchen & baths)
              > already not to mention a recreation room which doubles as a guest
              > room which is detached from the house (with bath and bar - hindi raw
              > kitchen bawal!) U all know Michael lives on his own so we have Matt
              > and Paris and Mama with us -
              >
              > He can ask a client to send him off to the US to shop for furniture
              > and drapery material - that ought to get the embassy's attention if
              > he's looking to spend money in the US... di ba?
              >
              > Siya, take care kayong lahat diyan!
              >
              > Charity (AKA Ate Dad)
              >

              > "In three words i can sum up everything i've learned about life: IT

            • john
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 21, 2007
                haller!!!!

                KASALI NRIN sa wakas ang isa sa mga GWAPONG may duGONG PALMA!hehehe..

                wow uncle D nkbili kna ng hws ah?!? cge guguluhin k nmn ni pat pag uwi
                ko jan sa JAN. pero kelan bkayo magmomove in?? me doing gud nmn dito sa
                malaysia.. i was back nung dec 15 dito at started flying nung 19 until
                now.. dito nga me hotel may ksamang chix este just finish my
                flt..hehehe nga pla cnsabi ko na in advanz ha na pag handa yo nyung
                pagdating ko jan!! dis year!! unahan ko c anna kc malapit lng den sila
                auntie dad den sympre punta rin me sa inyo auntie pearl!! kya pki
                forward nmn skin yung mga adrez nyo para mpgaralan ko na!!hehehe. hirs
                my e-add : jaders_25@... salamatz!!! kupkupin nyo ko ha!hehe..
                merry christmas at happy NEW year to all!!
              • Dino Palma
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 22, 2007
                  Maligayang Pasko superman JohnD!!! Nasa taas ka kasi parate kaya superman.  hehehehe...mabuti naman your doin good and hope too see you soon again. Basta nextyear lipat nakami.  Malalaman nyo naman lahat yan. Sya nga pala iisa lang ang gyapong palma dito hehhe...ako lang yon ay tsaka pala c uncle perry heheheh....Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear to all!!!  Asan yong Mga Regalo nyo sakin?!!!

                  my e-add : jaders_25@yahoo. com salamatz!!! kupkupin nyo ko ha!hehe..

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 22, 2007
                    MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR SA LAHAT!!!!

                    ang kapal.... mga gwapo daw!!!  hehehehe...

                    UNCLE D!!! musta na??? richie rich n b?!?! hehe... san s cavite un haws mo??? sa tagaytay - sa highlands(WOW!!)??? sa bacoor ln din??? o baka sa INDANG yan!  nsa bicol q p b these days?!?!? sana sa march pag uwi qoh sa bicol q p din... ksi we're planning n magvisit somewhere sa probinsya & we're thinkin n sa bicol pra .... dun kmi sa inyo!!! hehehe.... o diba ... we dont nid to stay sa hotel... dun nln qmi sa haws mo!  hahaha.... tpos we'll tour bicol just for 3 days... wala lan... sight seeing ln & reunion at the same time... OK b?!?!? wag q muna mgprepare masyado ha... tentative p ksi un plans...  but for sure dyan me sa pinas sa march... sa ayaw at sa gusto nila... hehehe....

                    hoy junday!  wala ln.... PAKABAIT Q~~~  pran aqoh.... hehehehe

                    LOLA!!!! (ksali b si lola dito??? if not... ate kariz, prelay nln ng message... thanks! ) kmustasa??? prang wala n qong nrreceive n email n gling sa u ha! hmmm... ano balita?!?!?  medyo corny pla dito sa dubai pag christmas... d mo mfeel pano d sila ngccelebrate ng pasko... u only see christmas lights being lit up eh kpag may ikakasal sa haws nila.... (they decorate the whole exterior of the house with lights pra iproclaim n someone is getting married)... tapos rare ang christmas tree... kahit sa mga malls... wala masyadon design... buti nln un bldg kung san ang office qoh medyo nglagay ng christmas decor kya... filin christmas ang mga people... the best part... we have work on christmas day... HINDI man ln gnwang halfday.... malupit... ... at least i get to celebrate my christmas eve sa church... meron prang mini- cantata... not as bongga ng church ntin (MZBC) pro atleast christmassy... ang dating! kahit joy to the world& hark the herald ln ang kanta... solved nA!! how's uncle emil?!?! give my regards to him din... owyt....

                    later... lovyah....

                    auntie pearl!  merry christmas!!!! wala bn pictures dyan?!?!?!?!

                    ate kriz, kariel & mackay...
                    mewwy kwismas to u all...

                    & to everyone, again....
                    MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR>>> i'll see u all SOOOOONNNN.....

                    next stop manila.... (march) then we'll see wat's next... sana sa LA nmn tpos k auntie pearl tpos k uncle pogs... o dba... TOUR ito...  sino p ba?!?!? tma si junday... address poh... hehehe... bka maligaw qmi dyan one of these days... pra mahanap nmn haws nyo... hhahahaha.... oi junday... pde b mghitch sa eroplano mo... khit nktyo ksama ng mga FA??? hehehehe o kya tga hawak ng kape mo... hehehehe

                    owyt.... later gat'rs...

                    muah muah....

                    ~ anna ~

                  • zELYn
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 23, 2007
                      to everyone sa pinas... ( & dun sa gusto sumali or may plans n umuwi this season... )

                      KELAN daw poh b reunion ng mga palma?!?!?! tntanong ni MODER... just got off the phone with her... medyo busy sila these days dahil sa cantata sa church.. kya hindi mk-open ng emails...

                      syempre... it'll be wonderful if we all can get together kya pset n poh ng date!!!!

                      hay... (aqoh ng-aannounce tpos aqoh wala sa reunion... tsk tsk tsk...) dble... ok ln un... basta un gift qoh paabot k moder... iccourier nln ppunta dito... hehehe....

                      MERRY CHRISTMAS ULI!!!

                       muah!

                    • Rora Buenaluz
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 23, 2007

                        merry christmas everybody!

                        hi uncle d! san gift ko? hehe...

                        johnd, in-upload ko pala sa youtube yung praise offering ni romalyn sa cantata... padala ko sa yo yung code maya...