March 2013 Happenings

  • Charity
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      Kariz Matic arrived Monday 3/4/13 for a JPL conference at the Westin in LAX, staying at Matic Mountain thru the weekend at which time all who are able are invited to join us in celebrating Matthew's "DIRTY THIRTY".
      There will be BBQ and stuff! Noel has the sked as 1-6 pm I believe
      Matt's post starts an hour later and ends a few hours after - must be
      an age perspective.

      Claro, Guia and Maia are scheduled to arrive at Matic Mountain on Saturday, 3/16/13 - anyone who cares to pop in to say hi are welcome, dinner will of course be on the house. We will definitely do dinner on Friday, 3/22/13 - Nothing is fixed during the week, Claro and Guia are doing their rounds with PT/MD classmates. I will be working from home that entire week - according to my calendar so if you pop in, you can greet the 3/1 birthday girl too (Mama).

      Yung mga taga AZ ba makakadating? Tara na, spring break din naman diyan di ba? Birthday nga rin pala nila Uncle Cris and Auntie Juliet di ba?

      I think it may have been 4 years ago when the Belgians and the Jersey Girl came to visit. That was a blast!

      Yung mga taga So CAL diyan, Tara!

      Luvya all!
    • Ed & Claire
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
        Many thanks for the invite but couldn't come, not feeling well. But extend our warmest birthday greetings to the birthday boy, whose "dirty thirty"  table dishes clean-up we'll surely miss.

        Happy Birthday and all the best for now and countless days ahead, Matt! ! !

        Blessings,     Lolo Uncle Ed & Lola Auntie Claire

        Sent from my iPad