Re: March happenings ataxic Mountain

  • karizmatic
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
      what's ataxic?

      I haven't booked my tickets, but I'm attending a conference Mar 5 and 6 and planning on staying through the weekend. I don't think McKay will be able to join, so just me :)

      See you all soon!

      --- In palmafamilies@yahoogroups.com, "Charity" wrote:

      > Mar 1 is Lola Mayme's 81st bday and Mar 9 is Matt's 30th. Kariz will be on town Mar 5&6 ... Kariz, pls chime in with your availability to mingle . The week of Mar 25, Claro, Guia and d Iowa girls are in town, lets do a family dinner! Lets keep these dates, I ll get firm dates for us next posting. Ciao !

    • noel_matic
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013

        These phones are so sensitive, she could easily spell 'Magic' that way...
        Anyway, see you soon!

        Blessings,

        MQMatic
        Sent via the Galaxy