Re: [palmafamilies] Holiday Family Newsletter

  • noel matic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
      Jan 2013

      Dear Chris, Tesa, Therese and Josh,

      Thanks for the update! Your shared reflections put hope on your family aspirations, but also put closure on the met-challenges of the past year. Good job, as always.
      Best of all, we are encouraged to see the Lord's hand in your lives, and ours too, by extension.
      Onward, 2013!

      Best regards,

      Noel Q. Matic
      c: (310)844-8422