Holiday Family Newsletter

  • tesa tomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2012
      Dear family,
      Please clikc to view our family newsletter!
      Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to all!

      love,
      Chris, Tesa, Therese and Josh
    • noel matic
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
        Jan 2013

        Dear Chris, Tesa, Therese and Josh,

        Thanks for the update! Your shared reflections put hope on your family aspirations, but also put closure on the met-challenges of the past year. Good job, as always.
        Best of all, we are encouraged to see the Lord's hand in your lives, and ours too, by extension.
        Onward, 2013!

        Best regards,

        Noel Q. Matic
        c: (310)844-8422