  • ed palma
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2012
      Dear Ones,

      As we prayerfully await the glorious Resurrection of our Lord, we earnestly hope that we have all properly disposed ourselves and in our heart, mind and spirit experienced the Passion and Death of our Lord Jesus Christ to prepare us to become His new creation, freed from sin and waiting the dawn of a rebirth in our life.

      A beautiful contemplation to make especially when we are too caught up with own activities: making a living, raising a family, accumulating stuff, spending precious time in entertainment,recreation, and socializing, and giving little attention to nourishing our inner life that it may grow vibrantly and radiate joy and peace.It is never late to slow down and gently take our life to heart. For as Fr. Vic Baltazar said, "human life is but a short song to sing. Might God be asking us to brave the many nights of our dying so we ourselves may give life to others?"

      He said further that "God prepares a world in which human life can thrive and build, and love and return to God in worship. (And) God's creating is not without cost. God pours Godself to share life to us. God gives the Son who in turn sheds off his life to make us fill with God's Spirit."

      Let us then rejoice and be glad, for with Christ's death, God has fulfilled His promise of redemption and with His Son's Resurrection,He is with us and in us and our life should never be the same again. Let us "plough some space in our otherwise weeded or arid heartland so that the seed of Godlife may find a bed to quicken it to birth.''

      Have a truly happy and blessed Easter! Enjoy your family get-together and make your home a haven of God's love!

      With much love ,

      Mom and Dad

      P.S. We lovingly extend also our joyful Easter greetings to all of you our dear brothers and sisters and your families. May your homes by filled with joy, peace, love and mirth that come from a merciful and loving God. CHEERS, the LORDis Risen!

      (Fr. Vic Baltazar is the Spiritual Director of the Center for Ignatian Spirituality at the Ateneo.