Follow up sa date scan nang Palma Reunion

  • Charity
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 18, 2011
      Hi all!

      From Pogs and Andy na out of towners with kids, it seems like August would be our best bet and the southern Californians would agree cuz school would still be out.

      I am leaning towards the second half of August (cuz there is a Matic relative turning 100 in NJ and we want to fly out for that).
      So between Pogs and Andy - can you coordinate and pick the week (3rd or 4th?) Then we can start planning.

      UUnahan na kita Pogs, I am requesting a recital piece by Ganda! We'll get the Tomas and McConnell girls to present a number also. Then there's Boo and Josh. How about the Iowa ladies?

      I am so looking forward to this - Harinawa ay marami ang makadalo and we can all Praise God together for all He has done for us.

      Luvy'all

      Daddie
    • Melfred Palma
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 19, 2011
        Dear Ate Dads,
        That sounds great! The third week will be perfect (what do you think, Andy) that's the week starting August 13 (MON) to 19 (SUN), and maybe having the grand party on the weekends (18-19). This will enable me to attend the UPLB Symbiosis grand reunion in LA on August 10 to 12, 2012.
        Hope we can finalise it so all up can plan our travel details!
        Cheers,
        Pogs
      • Palma, Andy

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 20, 2011
            Hi Andy,
            I think most of the Palma's are set on the month of August!
            Can't you drive on the weekend on Aug 17 to 19, a few days
            absence from school during the first week will not affect too much
            their academic performance? What do you think?
            cheers,
            Pogs

            Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 20, 2011
                  Okay, we'll get the ball rolling then ... God Bless one and all!