Re: [palmafamilies] Wonderful visit with Palmas in Arizona

  • Maria Cristina Aliw T. Palma
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
      Ate Dad and Pearlie,
      Let's plan on extending your trip all the way to the Hamptons in western MA.
      Mara and I would be so happy to have family visit.

      Cristina Palma
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 28, 2010, at 11:46 PM, pearl palma <lakambini73@...> wrote:

      Ate Dads!! Let's meet up!!  I have no idea where Valley Forge is but yeah if you could get a train will pick you up from the station

       "In three words i can sum up everything i've learned about life: IT GOES ON." -Robert Frost-

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
        Andy!! Yes we are near Newark Int'l Airport about 15 to 20mins drive Sige sige I would love that... Here's my # 862-6861748. If I don't pick up just leave me a voice mail. I don't answer calls if I don't recognise the # calling me. Tagalan mo yung layover mo para mapasyal kita sa NYC and sana weekend

        Ok, will be waiting for your call.. Take care cuz!

         "In three words i can sum up everything i've learned about life: IT GOES ON." -Robert Frost-

        Hi Pearlie, are you near Newark int’l airport sa NJ?  That’s the port of entry from Israel, I’ll call you and maybe have a 1 day layover, what’s your number? -andy

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2010
          I agree!! Let's all meet up