Re: [palmafamilies] Something to Celebrate - Praise God for Karina's passing the NCLEX!

  • Melanie Lontoc
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
             Hi ate Dad, and everyone! Thank you very much ate Dadie for making mention of this wonderful news here! Love ya! Truly God is to be praised, and kudos to Karina for doing her best too. I'm very proud of my sister too considering her age which is 40 and her current hectic lifestyle
              I've missed exchanging emails with you all (not to mention seeing and being with most of you especially during the past holidays), but with a clear conscience before God, i rest my hope in the Lord and even as i pray, that by His grace He makes us choose to think of and dwell on "whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable,  excellent and praiseworthy (Philippians 4:8)" in all our families (and even in the midst of bad things happening around us); and just as ate Dad has said, more so in the ones we know for sure are in the center of God's will and plan for their lives  I'm not lecturing dear ones, just sharing my thoughts which i hope would be an encouragement. I believe trust and respect are foundational to any relationship, and love (especially the kind borne out of the love of God) compels us to be gracious in our thoughts towards one another. Having said that, it's  sheer joy to rejoice with those who rejoice, and in a similar vein, to walk alongside those who are weary and sad.
              Incidentally, it's also Andy's birthday today and it will be Eileen's tomorrow! Happy birthday guys! Love you! Kuya Noel, i'm happy that you're finally out of the woods Please huwag mag-spespeculate ang di makatanggap ng reply o correspondence; the peace of God be with you as you wait patiently upon Him; alam niyo naman may kanya-kanya tayong mga hinaharap na responsibilities and/or even challenges that may require more attending to. Understanding (and forgiving) without having to know the exact details is not a human propensity but is inherently divine. Suffice it to say and i concur with ate Dad's Biblically-based  declaration that God is good...all the time. It is truth (just as most of you adhere to), i likewise, choose to fix my mind on Ciao!

      Love,
      Lanie