4587Analyzing Vote Fraud by Looking for Patterns

  • johnpernagroup
    Dec 5, 2016

      This article presents questions that have not yet been answered. This is a request for a local investigation in a few particular states and counties. This is not about challenging the results of the election.

      whatdifferencedoesitmake2

      What we need now is investigating, and prosecuting, of a crime. The election is over, but investigating, and prosecuting, the crime is NOT over. In the investigation of any crime we look for motive, opportunity and means. In every county, where vote fraud seems likely, we should look to see who it was that had motive, opportunity and means.

      PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON. THEN TAKE NOTE OF WHO GETS UPSET ABOUT AN INVESTIGATION OF VOTE FRAUD CRIME. IT WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO SEE WHO IT IS THAT OPPOSES THE INVESTIGATION OF THIS CRIME.

      Clinton was "on a roll" from the North East, and heading west, until vote fraud was exposed in Pennsylvania, AND ACTUALLY CAUGHT ON VIDEO. This video has now been removed, supposedly because of a copyright claim.

      After the vote fraud was proven in Pennsylvania, by being caught on video, the original voting machine fraud stopped working in most states. Pennsylvania has 67 counties. Clinton supposedly won 11. Clinton supposedly won the counties with the highest populations. Most of those counties were all on the Eastern edge of the state.

      pennsylvania690x652

      After the voting machine fraud was exposed in Pennsylvania, Clinton got no other states, all the way to the west coast; except for Minnesota, Illinois, Colorado, and New Mexico.

      Obama's home state of Illinois might have had a better system of vote fraud than the one that crashed in Pennsylvania, causing a domino effect of vote fraud crashes all the way across the country.

      Illinois Was Declared For Clinton. But Clinton supposedly won only 11 counties. Those counties include the largest number of voters. Illinois has 102 counties. 11 out of 102 counties threw Illinois to Clinton.

       https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftargetfreedom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F12%2F1IllinoisWasDeclaredForClinton.jpg&t=1516455101&sig=ezW7uKGYVliYGE5G16Vv3w--~D

      Colorado, and New Mexico may have been impacted by the voting of illegal aliens and dead people.

      The State of Minnesota Was Declared For Clinton.
      Only nine counties reported for Clinton, and they were in similar areas.
      There are 87 counties in Minnesota. Six of the counties, with the largest populations, (Hennepin, Ramsey, Dakota, Washington, St. Louis, and Olmsted Counties) reported vote totals that were completely opposite from the vote totals reported by the rest of the state.

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftargetfreedom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F12%2FMinnesotaWasDeclaredForClintonTitled.jpg&t=1516455101&sig=lvNNwVfdHrBemqO_Dv_Dbw--~D

      States that voted by mail went for Clinton.

      Was there another type of vote fraud installed by the time that the polls in the Pacific Standard Time States closed?

      Practically every county that went for Clinton was geographically located in a cluster of counties that all went for Clinton. In states that border on  water, most of the counties that went for Clinton, were those that border on water. This is true for clusters of counties that are on the Atlantic, the Pacific, the Gulf of Mexico, and even the Mississippi River, and the Great Lakes. We have to wonder if there is a logistical connection.

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftargetfreedom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F12%2FMaineWasDeclaredForClinton.jpg&t=1516455101&sig=t4OB8OM4SUN5crLOylfsEQ--~D

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftargetfreedom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F12%2FLouisiana.jpg&t=1516455101&sig=.oRlx3_d.VJUf44FxfIRGQ--~D

      mississippi

      During the next election it might be great fun boating, and looking for the buoys, that serve as the antennae for the cellular contacts to the chips that are installed in the electronic vote counting machines.

      In Alabama there is a contiguous band of counties that appears to mirror the highway road map. Alabama has 67 counties. Clinton supposedly won in 13 counties. Jefferson County has the highest population. Of the counties that Clinton supposedly won, Jefferson is the only county that is not on the East to West route that passes through the high population area of Montgomery. Did they use a truck this time?

      alabama

      It appears as though only the most populated counties in each state were targeted. Take note of the large disparity between the ratio of alleged votes in the targeted high population counties, as compared to the untargeted rural counties.

      Research on Vote Fraud is Still Needed

      http://targetfreedom.com/clinton/research-on-vote-fraud-is-still-needed/

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftargetfreedom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F12%2FVoteFraudByTimeZone-800x750Titled.jpg&t=1516455101&sig=VTAc7SrV98jOy1y8jjKcXQ--~D

      With the exception of Minnesota, Illinois, Colorado, and New Mexico all of the states that supposedly went for Clinton are in TWO time zones:
      Eastern Standard Time and Pacific Standard Time.

      It looks as though Clinton was most likely to be called the winner in the states that either had the first polls to open, or the states that had the last polls to close.

      The first polls to open were the Eastern Standard Time States bordering on the Atlantic Ocean, north of North Carolina. All of those states went for Clinton.
      The last polls to close were the Pacific Standard Time States bordering on the Pacific Ocean.
      All of these states went for Clinton, except for Alaska.

      Nevada has 17 counties. Clinton supposedly won 2, but they were the highest in population. Nevada was declared for Clinton.

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftargetfreedom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F12%2F1NevadaWasDeclaredForClinton.jpg&t=1516455101&sig=70hIbqkKqGj1g4nuEugbUg--~D

      Oregon has 36 counties. Clinton supposedly won 8. Clinton supposedly won the counties with highest populations. Those counties were all on the Western edge of the state. Oregon was declared for Clinton.

      oregon
      Now watch this again:

      Also visit:
      Voter Fraud Caught on Camera in Pennsylvania (Election 2016)
      Donald Trump Election Fraud Hillary Clinton Pennsylvania Video
      November 08, 2016
      That video is still subject to a subpoena.
      PENNSYLVANIA - Voters in Clinton Township reported seeing voting machines switch their votes from Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton before their very eyes. CBS Pittsburgh spoke to Bobbie Lee Hawranko who said:
      “I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time”

      Election fraud is a serious crime. It doesn't matter if you are voting for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, if you witness or suspect election fraud, voter fraud or voter suppression at the polls on Tuesday November 8, 2016 you need to report it immediately.
      This guide will show you how.

      http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/10/03/pa-voting-machine-issues/

      The video shows a Philadelphia voting machine refusing to let man vote for Donald Trump. Video evidence allegedly shows votes automatically being switched from Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton.

      Watch the foul mouthed leftist media flipping out on Election night.

      They went from gloating and making outlandishly fake predictions to weeping, wailing, and cursing.

      They were unable to rig the election to match their fake polls.

      Does anyone have a recipe for Crow that we can send them?

      Pay attention to the timeline reports about the vote totals in Virginia.

      10% reporting: 54% for Trump, 41% Clinton

      77% reporting: 5% lead for Trump

      Final vote tally: Surprise! Surprise! Clinton won!

      This map shows the final vote results for Virginia, by county.
      Red went for Trump. Blue went for Clinton.

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftargetfreedom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F12%2FVirginiaFinalVoteByCounty488x355Titled.jpg&t=1516455101&sig=arhhP8lugD_g.b2LYd.zMw--~D

      This map makes it quite clear (to Leftists) that Clinton won Virginia.
      If you believe this we have some land for sale in Florida when the tide is low.

      Which would be better:
      Pretending to being stupid, or admitting to being dishonest?

      Here is how media liars looked after the Clinton defeat:

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftargetfreedom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F11%2FHowMediaLiarsLookNowTitled.jpg&t=1516455101&sig=ebUr2.EkvxdX_RIFY_fa8Q--~D

      Sun Tzu wrote, in The Art of War,
      that the best time to attack is when the enemy is in retreat.

      Do not sleep because there seems to have been a certain level of victory.
      We must now rout out every criminal who has participated in, or condoned, vote fraud.
      We will not have to build a new prison.
      Obama and Clinton have already had FEMA build re-education camps, which we intended for liberty activists.
      Hillery can be President of the student body there.
      Hillery might even win an election for President of the student body there...
      ... as long as they were using electronic vote counting machines.

       The key to stopping election fraud is that they cannot stop the public outrage.
      The power elite are not interested in justice.
      The power elite are not interested in what is right or wrong.
      The power elite are not even interested in what is legal.
      The power elite are only interested in who has the power.
      A wave of public outrage will give them a new attitude about who has the power.
      Without public outrage we are just seen as a small voice crying in the wilderness.
      This new awareness about vote fraud will give them a new attitude about who has the power.
      We must intensify this new awareness about vote fraud.

      It seems like a big job, but here is something a large number of ordinary people can do:
      Get the voter registration list, AND get the list of people WHO ACTUALLY VOTED, and see how many of those names are for real LIVING people, in this country legally, and living at real addresses.
      If every precinct will just do there own area, it will not be such a big job.
      THEN GET RID OF ELECTRONIC VOTE COUNTING.

       ========

      PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ON.

      THEN TAKE NOTE OF WHO GETS UPSET. IT IS ALWAYS BENEFICIAL TO SEE WHO IT IS THAT OPPOSES THE INVESTIGATION OF A CRIME.

      Thomas Jefferson said:
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
      We add this:
      "The battle for liberty is never won, and is never lost.
      The battle for liberty always continues.
      It is never too late, and it is never soon enough, to defend freedom.
      No matter how enslaved we are, we always have hope.
      No matter how free we are we are never safe.
      NOTHING EVER LIMITS THE GOVERNMENT, EXCEPT THE PEOPLE.
      Any generation that fails to defend freedom will lose it.
      The next generation will have to shed blood to gain it back.
      When the defense of liberty becomes a crime, tyranny is already in force. At that point failure to defend liberty makes slavery at certainty."
      John Perna

      WARNING: This message has been intercepted and stored by the National Security Agency as part of its unlawful spying program on all Americans. The National Security Agency is the only part of the government that actually LISTENS to you. Do you wish that the government would read the Constitution? Just email it privately to your friends. What we formerly called "freedom of speech" we now call the "right to remain silent." BUT they will now claim that you DO NOT HAVE the right to remain silent... if THEY are asking the questions.
      The Patriot Act is constitutionally illegal, but was signed into law takes away your rights and turns them into privileges, which the government can grant or take away at will. If you remember we were  told that this would just be temporary. Now it has been made permanent. But no one protested did they?

      =============

      Please visit the ultimate resource for defending liberty.

      CLICK HERE:

      If you get a message that says "address is not valid" then copy and paste the address into the address bar.

      This is the Most Extensive

      Ever Compiled:

      John Perna
      My email is:

      JPerna at sc.rr.com

      which, if not censored, will show as:

      Are you looking for a book about defending liberty?
      Many rare and out of print books are still available.
      Look here:

      If you get a message that says "address is not valid"
      then copy and paste the address into the address bar.

      To be added to my address book,

      Send this to JPerna at sc.rr.com
      which, if not censored, will show as:

      V ~ For Victory

       THE CORRUPT FEAR US.
      THE HONEST SUPPORT US.
      THE HEROIC JOIN US.

      HERE IS your Free DISCOUNT Card FOR Prescription and Lab work. UP TO 75% OFF
      JUST CLICK HERE:

      OR HERE:

      FOR MORE INFO:

      Print Your Own and Get Paid to Hand out Free Prescription Discount Cards

      or

      If you would like to make money each time someone fills a prescription click here !

      Join the free Rx team

      Just give away our free Rx Card and help others save up to 75% on their medications.

      To Join the team visit:

      http://www.freerxplus.biz/DDBSF2131/en/index.html