Re: [paktype] Help me to install Phonetic/ MBUrdu in windows 7 ultimate

  • Muhammad Numan Chishti
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2011
      Yes. The same works in Windows 7 64-bit

      Muhammad Numan Chishti

      From: Adeel
      Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 12:51 AM
      Subject: Re: [paktype] Help me to install Phonetic/ MBUrdu in windows 7 ultimate

      Is it the same CRULP_Urdu_Phonetic_kb_v1.1 from crulp.org website? I am using that one for some months in WindOS7x64. Is there any change? Please provide the changelog if any.

      Keep up the great work
      CRULP team!

      On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 3:59 PM, tahir khan <tahir_khan_1985@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from tahir khan included below]
      this is what you all want, install it and enjoy urdu in windows 7.

      Tahir Khan

      MIS officer

      TheNetwork for Consumer Protection

      Cell: +92-333-5864967