Mr. Khosa's letter to Prime Minister

  • Rise Up Pakistan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2010
      I am attaching the
      letter Mr. Khosa write to Prime Minister of Pakistan. Resultantly he is
      back in the ministry.

      I know that you have interest in this issue so you like to spread further.
      His summary to the President will also be shared separately.

      Rise Up Pakistan

      -------------------------
      Honorable Prime Minister of Pakistan

      Sir,

      Govts are formed by Parties run through collective responsibility. When a
      false, frivolous, vexatious and manipulated allegation deeply seated for
      shelving me from defending the Govt as Principal Law Officer on the eve of
      hearing of crucial cases was leveled. I was shifted which proved
      catastrophic and amanating result haunts us till date. I fought out alone
      and vindicated my position. As Advisor and latter as Minister in In-charge
      of IT&T I found rampant illegalities, irregularities in appointments of
      officers, officials, board members also grants of contracts of billions in
      sheer violation of the Laws, subsidies of billions ruthlessly detrimental
      to the funds of MOIT/Companies and deciphered a total cartelization
      conjunctively and collaboratively patronized by the deeply entrenched
      Maphia within the ministry. My repeated request to replace Secretary MOIT
      went in vain. The USF, CEO, Musharraf’s appointee whose contractual term
      expired in April 2010 continues till date courtesy Secretary IT and other
      collaborators.

      Billions worth projects and subsidies to his credit neither audited by AGP
      nor mandatory report submitted to National assembly which I have since
      directed. No better were the affairs of the ICT R & D. Both of which
      Senate Standing Committee and National Assembly Committee on IT have
      advised enquiries and regarding which I had also done so but with no
      progress. The Board members were themselves bidders and with their
      conflict of interests under all standards National/International they
      continue to be there. They are all defaulters to the tune of Billions and
      even defaulted towards fulfillment of their contractual obligations. How
      could I shut my eyes as ultimately Govt would be blamed for inactions and
      collusion. I thus acted and also inserted these in the Rules to stem
      illegalities. Even the PTA which is under Cabinet Division is dicey about
      loss of billions of MOIT monies and grey traffic goes unabated causing
      loss of billions to National Ex-Chequer.

      Mr. Prime Minister, lest I repeat everything please see the Annex
      attached. I tried my level best to retrieve and save billions of rupees
      for promoting the Govt of the people and foster good governance. It is
      painful to find that you denuded me of the Position of Minister In-charge
      on reverse plea. If what was going on before me was good governance then I
      don’t know what to say and that too on News report. If that is the
      criteria much, much graver charges resulted in Elevations and there is
      hardly anyone in the Cabinet against whom the very media has not written
      venomously.

      I and my entire family with the nobility of blood running into Generations
      have served the people this country and the PPP with religious fervor and
      zeal.

      I offer any accountability of my present entire families assets and see
      how much they have decreased and dwindled since conferment of offices to
      me. I am thankful to the Co-Chairman /President of Pakistan who has
      vindicated my Honour.

      My repeated requests seeking appointment never enured. On the contrary
      Secretary IT claims constant access and states staying in PM House from
      day one gave out to all that I was just Advisor with no powers and he was
      In-charge so he proved it in the end. Sir, whereas I have not given a
      pennies project, Billions and billions, will haunt my Govt in the end, So
      have everything done in the Legal and constitutional manner I have
      suggested, directed and already streamlined.

      Needless to say that this Secretary IT was earlier also Secretary Hajj
      when financial scandals of horrendous nature surfaced. He was made Chief
      Secretary Punjab for a month resulting in complete fiasco. He retires in
      few months I think he needs leave preparatory to retirement which would be
      best in his own interest as well as that of our Govt.

      Let the Vision of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto articulated in the Manifesto of
      PPP which I have the honor of getting registered with the ECP as In-charge
      election monitoring cell PPP be carried out in letter and spirit for
      welfare of the People and greater glory of Pakistan.

      With unflinching loyalty to the PPP

      Yours sincerely
    • Salman Ansari
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2010
        Wow! What a bunch of bull!

        I wonder if we can use these letters and create a response item by item.

        But then it would tantamount to dignifying this persons who is stupidly
        trying to hide behind his false 'mutatis mutandis' and making this appear
        'ipso facto' in the 'perversa' mind!

        He is just the Advisor, and my he remain so.

        Salman