Re: [pakistanictpolicy] Five Year IT Policy Ready???

  • Shahzad Ahmad
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2009
      Javed Sab... Aali Jah,

      Thoroughly enjoyed reading your poetry mixed post :) and yes fully agree with all the pertinent issues you have raised.

      We were only hoping that the incoming Member IT with renewed vigor, would take some charge and start involving other stakeholders but then it never happened. Hope remains forever though :)

      Am now very keen and curious to know how and what they have cooked for the policy... I feel dejected though that even upon our own initiative to link ourselves with this policy process, they never bothered responding to us. We would have only helped but yes then it may only be imposed on us as we are used to see ordinances after ordinances ;))

      Abhi ishq kay imtiaan aur bhi hain :)

      best wishes
      Shahzad

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 27, 2009
        I think I alone can prepare the whole document, as well you or Fouad. But consensus is important.

        The base of drafting the policy shall be institutional, not indivisual base. The process shall be open and Public; let it be transparent for all.

        Simple.

        CSP, ISPAK, PASHA, PCA, PSEB, e-Govt. Directorate, MoITT, PCB, PRAL, CRULP, HEC, IEEE, PC, APNA, ISACA, NR3C, PakCert, PTA, FPCCI, NLA and other relevant stakehoders related to IT policy shall have participation on institutional base; so theses institutions could disseminate the draft to their members and get concensensus from their provincial and federal constituncies.
        Lets follow basic rule.

        The best way forward NOW would be to make the document published at PC/MoITT wesite and ask for comments through ads in national newspapers, funded by Netsol.

        Lets do it. Write to concern authorities.

        --
        Regards.