Sign the Petition: International Pashto Language Day July 15

  • Dawar Lodin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2012
      Please click on the link to sign the Petition.
      http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/international-pashto-language-day/

      د پښتو ژبی نړئ واله ورځ

      International Pashto Language Day July 15.

      Every Pashto Word Is a Star.

      This 15 July 2012 marks the first International Pashto Language Day! This Day will be celebrated across the globe every year. On this day, Ahmad Shah Abdali (Ahmad Shah Baba) unified the Pashtun tribes and founded Afghanistan in July 15,1747.

      Our common goal is to ensure the importance of Pashto Language in educational, administrative and legal systems, cultural expressions and the media, cyberspace and trade, is recognized at the national, regional and international levels.

      International Pashto Language Day aims to promote linguistic and cultural diversity. On the day, meetings and conferences will be held to discuss preserving and developing the Pashto Language and spreading awareness of our mother tongue in order to encourage diversity and inspire others to learn the language.

      To celebrate Pashto International Language Day, We invite civil-society organizations, educational institutions, professional associations and all other stakeholders to increase their own activities to promote and protect Pashto Language in all individual and collective contexts.

      Thank You

      Dawar Lodin