Re: [pakhtu] Call for Speakers- Regional Open Source Conference - Central Asia: Oct 15-18, 2011 Kabul

  • Mike Reisman RN CS FNP
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2011

      The Ugly American from NC unmasked by this former Army Nurse Corps Major RN in Bagram Airbase
      I live in Fresno , California just back from Bagram Airbase, Here is my story about my unmasking the"Ugly American” with WWLR out of Fayetteville , NC and the medical fraud that took place at Bagram Airbase. Your medic warrior brother

      My you tube, cut and paste below to see my video unmasking the “Ugly American” at Bagram Airbase-Afghanistan

      http://youtu.be/jj1H1Q31NaA

      Thanks Major Mike Reisman Major US Army Ret-RN CS FNP

      PS You would not believe the hate mail I did receive over this post for not looking the other way.
      Below is the company that let this guy get away with him mocking the Afghan and the American contractor too.

       WorldWide Language Resources, Inc
      308 Person Street
      Fayetteville , NC 28301
      Office: 910.483.2881 Fax: 910.483.2470

      Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.

      Medical Traveling Soldier of Fortune Conventional and Tactical Medical Support

      Mike "Major Dad" Reisman Maj-Ret RN CS FNP

      "Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."

      --Babe Ruth,
      American baseball player