RE: [pakhtu] Why only Pakhtun's lives are miserable everywhere?

  • Turghar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2011
      The terrorists are matarvas of Bharati Qaumi Movement directed by the London gaylord, RAW/CIA agent and former 'highly educated' Chicago taxi driver the Kaliya Altaf Bison (Altaf Husen). They have been fingered by the major figures including Sind's Home Minister and senior police officers. Mr Turdman is always an apologist for the Hindu-stanis under different ID's - typical Kaliya bania trick.

      Sent from my HTC