Re: [pakhtu] Our Incompitent leadership!

  • Mohammad Ayub Khan Yousafzai
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 31, 2009
      Dear Jadoon and Nawaz Khan

      I belive the on going drama of our sacred cows (say bulls) is unfolding to the whole world. Every one in the streets and hamlets of Swat have one opinion that Talib and the soldier are the two sides of the same coin. they kill only the innocent Pashtoon. the world is sleeping. they cry fould Gazza which has its own place but still Hamas are firing their rockets and guns towards the Israeli army and in a way take revange. Here both these Taliban and the sacred brave soliders only kill Pashtoon and those who get killed, their corposes are laying for days on the road whose body start decomse and even dogs refuse to eat their flesh.

      ANP was advised before they plunged to the drama of election in Feb 2008. they were told that the dirt is ready to be thrown into their laps. They were clearly told what the military establishment is going to do with them. Alas no one cared and no one listern. Even during the last one year they did not listen and whenever got killed from ANP they termed it the Makafat Amal (da kho zamong da bad aamalo nateeja da). I dont know what sort of serious crime they have committed.

      We respect their mandate and sinderely wished their government complete their term but not at the expenses of the total distructon of Pashtoonkhwa and Pashtoon. They must call a representative jirga of all pashtoon tribes, parties, individuals, social sector organiztions and openly discus the prevailing situation not only in Swat but the whole of Pashtoonkhwa. They should even invite international organiztions and UN to apprise them of the ir lucas standi viz a viz the present crises and the roles of intelegence agenices. shoud we listen on this from nawaz khan from his next mail?

      Ayub Jan

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 31, 2009
        Dear Ayub,
        Do you really agree with Mr.Jadoon statement if yes than what is the difference between you and Hameed gul and sirajul haq ,
        This is not bravery but ignorance and you also seems to be ognorant or acting as ignorant for oboious reasons?

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2009
          Dear Waqar Khan Jaddon,

          It is a very nice discussion for the sake of discussion. ANP is doing
          according to the mandate given by the government. As you are living in
          UK and depend only on media or some perosnal relationship and do not
          know the real situation in FATA, PATA, Swat and some other districts. In
          fact the military regiem has given their illegal child to the current
          elected government. Everyday an ANP worker or leader is killed/injured
          by the so called taliban in settled and tribal area. Who made the
          suicide attack on our beloved and honourable leader during Eid is a
          question. Except ANP leaders/worker no one is taking risk to embracde
          an attack of a suicide. Change of name is not so much imrportant then
          peace. Hence, our priorities in respect of different issue s in
          different time/locations under different circumsatance must bbe
          different. We have 50% government in pukhtonkhwa and very nominal share
          in central government. We always speak for the right of trabal brother
          but unfortuantely they mostly elect people who rule them since
          inception. As in the coalation goverment all partners give repect to
          issues of other party. Therfore our leaders have set direction for the
          cause of pukhtoonkhwa and provincial autonomy. Recently A very senior
          leader of ANP has said that The current government of the ANP is by
          default. It is the need of the Pakistani establishment as well as
          International Community. We are in War with different unseen forces on
          internal side and NATO forces camped on both side of duurand line.

          Thanks.

          Tila
        • Jadoon
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2009
            Grana Ezzatmunda Nawaz Lala,
            Assalamoalikum

            Nawaz lala one nation freedom fighter is seen as terriost by other. I
            think that you are not aware of the situation of some areas in FATA
            and Waziristan and other tribals areas. I know many people who are
            from these areas and who are fed up with the so called taliban. They
            are fed up because every time I spoke to them they said that "We
            don't know these people who take shelter in our houses and we never
            seen them in our village before but we are helpless because they use
            force". Secondly we are not sure that whether these people are
            supported by ISI or not, well if you ask me common sense says that
            ISI can not support these people because if they do they know that it
            will create a fuss for Pakistan and American ground forces
            involvement will be sure in Pakistan afterwards. Thirdly there are so
            many proofs that RAW involvement is for sure in our tribal areas and
            in balochistan because so called taliban captured from these areas
            are not even muslims even when the locals captured these terriost
            they came to know that they are not muslims because they were not
            circumcised. Indian intelligence agencies are involved in Pakistan
            and many of their officials are wroking in Afghanistan to destablise
            Pakistan they have set up a vast network to destablise FATA, Northern
            Areas and Baluchistan engaging dozens of Afghan-Indians, drug dealers
            and Afghan warlords.
            According to sources several agents hired by the RAW but captured
            recently in FATA, Waziristan and Southern Eastern areas have provided
            extensive details claiming that the Indian had managed to penetrate
            deeply in collaboration with Indian allies in the region.

            According to one spy who was recently killed by Taliban an Indian
            intelligence official named as C.R. Garg working as Attach� and P.S.
            to Indian Ambassador in Kabul had recently offered as much as US$2000-
            3200 per foreigner killed in Pakistan. Chandra Mohan Mishra a Third
            Secretary at Indian Embassy in Kabul and J. Baby working as an
            Attach� (Technical) have also held several meetings with Blauch
            militants during mid-2008.

            Why there was not even a single Consulate of India in Afghanistan
            during Taliban times. These are games at big level played by USA &
            Isreal. They don't want us muslims to be together because thier
            defeat starts with muslims unity and they don't want that. So even
            the drone attacks are just a drama do you think that really they are
            killing terriost who are trained and sent by USA and indian
            intelligence to Pakistan. They just look for the excuse that these
            peoples are giving shelters to terriost infact the reality is who
            made these terriost these Americans and Indians governements who are
            supporting them by every means and when they attack the areas in FATA
            they know that have a excuse of these teriost but later they will say
            that we are sorry for but it seems that out intelligence report was
            not right but the effect of this on a common man is it will turn him
            against his own country and against his own people. They are
            demoralising our people in tribal areas and these attacks are turing
            them against the governement. Here i also accept that there are also
            some traitors in our nation also and its our history that brave
            people like Tipu Sultan are from muslim nation but at the same time
            traitors like mir jafar and mir qasim are also from our nation so
            traitors in our nation were preseant and today there are still some.
            We can't trust America look what Americans intelligencies has done in
            Iqar based on false reports and false proofs they attacked Iraq so
            who know that what they are telling about terriost in FATA and
            Wazristan is truth. Any Govt who can host a dram at huge level like
            9/11 in his own country can be capable of any thing in another
            country. Then another question is how these terriost are getting
            amunation in SWAT< FATA, Waristan ISI is not providing them. We
            pashtuns are emotional people but we are not that emotional that we
            touch the stupidity look what is happening in SAWT they are killing
            people even chopping of their head A msulim will never do to another
            muslim like that unless you are brain washed, . Mostly suecide
            bombers who are captured by pakistan intelligence are between age of
            15 and 17 and at this age no one is mature enough to think what is
            good and what is bad and who knows that these Mullas who are giving
            them such training is whether muslims are not. To be in the dress and
            appearence of an islamic scholar one doesn't mean that he is an
            islamic Scholar any one can be trained to disguise our youth.

            Now coming to ANP i know that ANP has brought many resolutions in
            National and provincial Assembly to stop army from killing innocent
            but Pakistan army is not killing innocent they are capturing those
            who are supported by foreign governements. Innocents are only killed
            by Ameicans attacks. How many childrens and womens are killed in
            americans attacks what they have done nothing exceot they are pathan
            and they are living in these trouble areas. None of our politician
            has balls to defend his country even on the table if they have then
            they will defend against the acquaisitions by India in related to
            Mumbai attacks they even can't talk about openly against RAW and CIA
            involvement in FATA and Waziristan. Why don't ANP give ultimatum to
            PPP that to stop ISI or we will be out of Governement because if ANP
            will not support PPP they can't continue their governement they
            surely need ANP and this is the chance for ANP do some thing in real
            not on paper. Drone attacks are not limited to FATA and Wazristan now
            they are coming to Banu region also so what tomorrow they came to
            Islamabad will we accept that these people are giving shelter to
            terriost. No brother thats all drama by USA they are just digging us
            that what will be our Governement response to these attacks and they
            know that none of the governement is saying any thing which stops
            them from doing these attcks neither provincial nor national
            governement. Us just need excuses to enter Pakistan. The elite class
            of pakhtuns and panjabis, sindhis and balochis all have foreign
            nationalities there bank accounts are filled not with lakh's but with
            millions but only we poor or middle class who is suffering from all
            this. Regarding 60 years of problems for ANP I know its hard to solve
            issues but then true leadership means that some one who take his
            people out of problems in worse conditions. So its not an excuse for
            any party whether its ANP or any other. I can make you sure if ANP
            just put pressure to stop the aid of NATO forces which is going
            though Pakistan via peshawar US attacs will stop automatically. But
            again for that our leader has to show some courgae which I can't see
            for miles around them. Regarding Imran khan and others I will just
            say that they are only asking to review the foreign policy in
            relation to US and war against terriost because in this way we are
            making every pakhtun against the governement and against the army.
            They are not supporting extremist they are raising their voices for
            the innocent killed in FATA and other tribal areas. Do you honestly
            believe that War against terriosim is for our betterment who created
            these terriost America. Osam bin Laden was a CIA agent before and who
            knows he might be still today working for US. The only flight after
            9/11 that take off was the one in which Osama family was going out of
            US the rest of the flights were grounded that day. Why Americans can
            see an aunt on the earth with their settlites but they don't know
            whats the position of Osama, why Baitulla Masood was in Guntanamo bay
            before why the other Pakistanis are not released and he is the only
            one to be released. US make an excuse that we can't release others
            because they can be dangerous to US and they will work against USA
            but what about Baitullah Massood they relaesed him because he was not
            dangerous for them and he is still working against them in Pakistan.
            Sure brother they know that he will work for them and will be a great
            asset for them in dismantling Pakistan. These are the questins that
            tells us a different story which a common man can see but our leaders
            are blind. Wrote down my words ANP will just pass resolutions on the
            paper they will never do any thing concreat. Our leaders can't even
            imagine the pain when some one loved ones are killed in attacks
            without doing any thing because they are safe behind the walls of
            their palaces.

            Wasalam
            Waqas Khan Jadoon
          • Jadoon
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 1, 2009
              Respected Ayub Khan

              I definately agree with you what you said and what measures ANP
              should take. I think its not the time just to pass resolutions in the
              assemblies but to act fast so that mass murrders of pushtuns can be
              stopped. They should call the Jirga regardless of what USA think
              about Jirga system we don't care what USA think about our traditions.
            • Jadoon
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 1, 2009
                Dear Nawaz lala,

                Speaking for our right is not ignorance do you think that we can
                allow our governement to rule at the expense of Pashtuns distruction.
                I respect ANP mandate and thats why we gave votes to them in 2008 to
                represent pashtuns but not to make their shop shine at the expense of
                our life's. Pashtuns are killed in every part of Pakhtunkhoa and to
                stop that ANP is our hope and for that they have to act fast.

                --- In pakhtu@yahoogroups.com, mohammad nawaz khalil <mnk59@...>
                wrote:

                > Dear Ayub,
                > Do you really agree with Mr.Jadoon statement if yes than what is
                the difference between you and Hameed gul and sirajul haq ,
                > This is not bravery but ignorance and you also seems to be ognorant
                or acting as ignorant for oboious reasons?
              • waqas jadoon
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 1, 2009
                  Dear Brother Tila,

                  I live in UK but my roots are in Pakhtunkhwa I came back from Pakistan in October 2008 after living there for 3 months. I am not saying that ANP is not doing any thing they are doing but they have to do things different. Like Ayub Khan said they have to call Jirga of all leaders that what can be done to stop these so called Taliban which are giving an excuse to US to attacks tribal areas on daily basis. Because at the end of the day its we pashtuns are dying from Taliban and US attacks and its our innocent families are forced to migrate from the tribal areas and swat region and its Pashtuns name that is degrading with passing of every day. Because world see all taliban from tribal areas of pakistan and who are in tribal areas Pashtuns.

                  Wasalam
                  Waqas Jadoon
[...]

                • mohammad nawaz khalil
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 1, 2009
                    Now Ayub khan should answer this brave pukhtoon?

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 16, 2009
                      Grana Nawaz Khan,
                      I did not appreciate his comments but I welcomed him to the forum. for detail response as you asked a week ago here is my reply. sorry for delayed reply which was becuase of my other pressing engagements.

                      Grana Ezzatmunda Nawaz Lala,
                      Assalamoalikum

                      Nawaz lala one nation freedom fighter is seen as terriost by other. (true) I think that you are not aware of the situation of some areas in FATA and Waziristan and other tribal areas. I know many people who are
                      from these areas and who are fed up with the so called taliban. (now the whole truth is out there, please refer to the book recently published in USA “The Inheritance: The World Obama Confronts and the challenges to American power”   They are fed up because every time I spoke to them they said that "We don't know these people who take shelter in our houses and we never seen them in our village before but we are helpless because they use force". (now every one knows them even my 10 years old son will tell you about them. A very simple answere, hum you talk about those who would not fire at each other but towards our home. Secondly we are not sure that whether these people are supported by ISI or not, well if you ask me common sense says that ISI can not support these people because if they do they know that it will create a fuss for Pakistan and American ground forces involvement will be sure in Pakistan afterwards. Please don’t forget General
                      Alvi documented proves to the Financial Time report three months back.
                      Thirdly there are so many proofs that RAW involvement is for sure in our tribal areas and in balochistan because so called taliban captured from these areas are not even muslims even when the locals captured these terriost they came to know that they are not muslims because they were not circumcised. Indian intelligence agencies are involved in Pakistan and many of their officials are wroking in Afghanistan to destablise Pakistan they have set up a vast network to destablise FATA, Northern Areas and Baluchistan engaging dozens of Afghan-Indians, drug dealers and Afghan warlords. According to sources several agents hired by the RAW but captured recently in FATA, Waziristan and Southern Eastern areas have provided  extensive details claiming that the Indian had managed to penetrate deeply in collaboration with Indian allies in the region.  By the time the Pakistani controlled Taliban under Mullah Omer was there, Afghanistan was not a state. Only four
                      outside countries, namely UAE, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Qatar (or Kuwait) recognized them in the whole world.

                      According to one spy who was recently killed by Taliban an Indian intelligence official named as C.R. Garg working as Attach� and P.S. to Indian Ambassador in Kabul had recently offered as much as US$2000-3200 per foreigner killed in Pakistan. Chandra Mohan Mishra a Third Secretary at Indian Embassy in Kabul and J. Baby working as an Attach� (Technical) have also held several meetings with Blauch militants during mid-2008. What about those hundred of thousands Pakistani slaves who stuck first Peshawar accord, then Islamabad accord,followed by a jirga in Holly Kaaba. Why you forget that Ghulam Ishaq Khan the former president Pakistan prepared annual budget for Afghanistan as a fifth federating unit. Why you forget General Aslam Beg strategic depth. Worora there a hundred of thousand instances which can prove beyond any doubt that Pakistan ruined Afghanistan for US dollars and Saudi ryals.

                      Why there was not even a single Consulate of India in Afghanistan during Taliban times. These are games at big level played by USA & Isreal. They don't want us muslims to be together because thier
                      defeat starts with muslims unity and they don't want that. Brother totally wishfull thinking. Saudi Arab was established with the support of British and American forces at the end of the 1st world war as a gift to dismantal the Muslim Khilafa of Turkey. Please read about, Sharif Hussain, the then advisor to the Khalifa from Jordan and Saud who defeated his rival with the help of Abdul Wahabi (pioneer of wahabism) So even the drone attacks are just a drama do you think that really they are killing terriost who are trained and sent by USA and indian intelligence to Pakistan. (Did you here from where  these drones take off and land. I hope you should blame youself for this wrong assessment) They just look for the excuse that these peoples are giving shelters to terriost infact the reality is who made these terriost these Americans and Indians governements who are supporting them by every means and when they attack the areas in FATA they know that have a
                      excuse of these teriost but later they will say that we are sorry for but it seems that out intelligence report was not right but the effect of this on a common man is it will turn him against his own country and against his own people. (Slow down man, you are having too many assumptions. India is also a regional power and a stack holder in Afghanistan. This time for those who ruined Afghanistan to count their days)  They are demoralising our people in tribal areas and these attacks are turing them against the governement. Here i also accept that there are also some traitors in our nation also and its our history that brave people like Tipu Sultan are from muslim nation but at the same time traitors like mir jafar and mir qasim are also from our nation so traitors in our nation were preseant and today there are still some. (Muslim is not a nation but Omma which means confederation of nations. By the way you read about Tipo and Sirajodola from
                      wikkidpedia you would be astonished to see how they dug their graves. I know about Tip and agree with you but he did not fight as a Muslim but a true Bengali, against who the nizam of Hyderabad also helped the brits to bring him down).
                      We can't trust America look what Americans intelligencies has done in Iqar based on false reports and false proofs they attacked Iraq so who know that what they are telling about terriost in FATA and Wazristan is truth. (we don’t need to listen but we are seeing them on our own, no one can deny the fact that Taliban and Pakistani forces are the two sides of the same coin) Any Govt who can host a dram at huge level like 9/11 in his own country can be capable of any thing in another country. Then another question is how these terriost are getting amunation in SWAT< FATA, Waristan ISI is not providing them. (reconsider your claim and please go back to a week earlier interview of Muslim Khan, the spokesman of Taliban who openly claimed that they are receiving all sort of aid, including training from Pakistani forces). We pashtuns are emotional people but we are not that emotional that we touch the stupidity look what is happening in SAWT they are killing
                      people even chopping of their head A msulim will never do to another muslim like that unless you are brain washed, (yes a muslim wont do that but what about those who bombed the holly Kaaba twince first during the world war two and then 1980 when the Iranian took it over from Saudi forces. What about those who killed thousand of Paletinians in black September. For black September google the net). Mostly suecide bombers who are captured by pakistan intelligence are between age of 15 and 17 and at this age no one is mature enough to think what is good and what is bad and who knows that these Mullas who are giving them such training is whether muslims are not. To be in the dress and appearence of an islamic scholar one doesn't mean that he is an islamic Scholar any one can be trained to disguise our youth. Do you also mean Mawlana Fazal Rehman and Qazi saib?  Both of whom sponsor a dozen of Jihadist organizations all across the country and prepare suicide
                      bombers.

                      Now coming to ANP i know that ANP has brought many resolutions in National and provincial Assembly to stop army from killing innocent but Pakistan army is not killing innocent they are capturing those
                      who are supported by foreign governements. (Wrong, my friend, they are neither killing and not killed but enjoying the whole drama where the only Pashtoon FC and police are targettted, so far hardly a dozen of these sacred cows are touched) Innocents are only killed by Ameicans attacks. How many childrens and womens are killed in americans attacks what they have done nothing exceot they are pathan and they are living in these trouble areas. None of our politician has balls to defend his country even on the table if they have then they will defend against the acquaisitions by India in related to Mumbai attacks they even can't talk about openly against RAW and CIA involvement in FATA and Waziristan. Why don't ANP give ultimatum to PPP that to stop ISI or we will be out of Governement because if ANP will not support PPP they can't continue their governement they surely need ANP and this is the chance for ANP do some thing in real not on paper. (I am not
                      suppose to talk for ANP but would leave this to Nawaz Khan)

                      Drone attacks are not limited to FATA and Wazristan now they are coming to Banu region also so what tomorrow they came to Islamabad will we accept that these people are giving shelter to terriost. (yes, you might not know but the whole world knows about lal masjid) No brother thats all drama by USA they are just digging us that what will be our Government response to these attacks and they know that none of the government is saying anything which stops them from doing these attacks neither provincial nor national government. Us just need excuses to enter Pakistan. The elite class of pakhtuns and panjabis, sindhis and balochis all have foreign nationalities there bank accounts are filled not with lakh's but with millions but only we poor or middle class who is suffering from all this. (I smell something communist manifesto, which has kept Pashtoon divided for years) Regarding 60 years of problems for ANP I know its hard to solve issues but then true
                      leadership means that someone who take his people out of problems in worse conditions. So its not an excuse for any party whether its ANP or any other. I can make you sure if ANP just put pressure to stop the aid of NATO forces (don’t worry there are people who are taking care of this. And perhaps the nato will soon start their supplies from Russia, thus leaving Pakistan high and dry for foreign exchange) which is going though Pakistan via peshawar US attacs will stop automatically. But again for that our leader has to show some courgae which I can't see for miles around them. Regarding Imran khan and others I will just say that they are only asking to review the foreign policy in relation to US and war against terriost because in this way we are making every pakhtun against the governement and against the army.  (Imran Khan is used and overvalued coin created by Hamid Gul. He is no more on the list of MI6 and neither would have the Gold Smith
                      financial support).

                      They are not supporting extremist they are raising their voices for the innocent killed in FATA and other tribal areas. Do you honestly believe that War against terriosim is for our betterment who created
                      these terriost America. (these terrorists were created by Punjabi Army and their intelgence agencies with the help of US and Saudi financial support. Pashtoon were not terrorists and neither terrorist today.) Osam bin Laden was a CIA agent before and who knows he might be still today working for US. The only flight after 9/11 that take off was the one in which Osama family was going out of US the rest of the flights were grounded that day. (Good you should also know what Osama said recently about nine eleven. I don’t know who did that that but in the process helped Afghanistan who got rid of this monster. Had there been no nine eleven I believe they would have not got rid of these terrorist even today. Why Americans can see an aunt on the earth with their settlites but they don't know whats the position of Osama, why Baitulla Masood was in Guntanamo bay before why the other Pakistanis are not released and he is the only one to be released. US make an
                      excuse that we can't release others because they can be dangerous to US and they will work against USA but what about Baitullah Massood they relaesed him because he was not dangerous for them and he is still working against them in Pakistan. Sure brother they know that he will work for them and will be a great asset for them in dismantling Pakistan. These are the questins that tells us a different story which a common man can see but our leaders are blind. Wrote down my words ANP will just pass resolutions on the paper they will never do any thing concreat. Our leaders can't even imagine the pain when some one loved ones are killed in attacks without doing any thing because they are safe behind the walls of their palaces. (I will keep my comments for future use. Wish you good luck and keep talking)

                      Wasalam
                      Waqas Khan Jadoon