Re: [pakhtu] Pukhtoonkhwa

  • abd ullah
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 30, 2008
      another name,the first mention historical name was�� MEDEGAH,[DUE TO MEDES]THE second name was MUSAGAH[ALEXANDER MASSAAGA] THE� third name was [MOORGAH [THE NAME IS STILL PRESENT IN TIRAH,KOHI MOOR IN MOHMAND AGENCY,SHOQADAR IN DISTRICT CHARSADDA WHICH WAS ORIGINALL ASHOKA DAR[NOW SHABQADAR] IN HIDUE SHAHIA PERIOD IT WAS WAYHAND,IN ARAB PERIOD IT WAS KHURASAN,IN MUGHAL PERIOD IT NAME WAS PESHAWAR AND DURING AHMAAD SHAH ABDALI PERIOD IT WAS PESHAWAR AGAIN,
      PUKHTUNKHWA WAS CALLED TO ALL PUKHTUN LIVING IN AFGHANISTAN,PAKISTAN[FATA,NWFP]AND PRESNT ATTOCK DIVISION OF PUNJAB AND THE� PUKHTUN DISTRICT OF BALUCHISTAN
    • toora baz
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 1, 2008
        �i have no right to interfer in your discussion on pukhtoonkhwa because i am afghan and have no right� to interfer� in pakistan affair vise versa you people have no right to interfer in afghan affair
      • toora baz
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 1, 2008
          mr abdul dennmarki
          i told u that taliban and karzai both are afghan ,and now you also notice� that karzai also interested in time frame of with drawal of forighn forces
        • panafghan.mabariza
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 2, 2008
            I strongly suspect you are not Afghan. But if you happen to be an
            Afghan, then you are either a traitor or a damn ignorant lot!

            Ghani,
            Denmark--- In pakhtu@yahoogroups.com, toora baz <toora_baz@...> wrote:

            > �i have no right to interfer in your discussion on pukhtoonkhwa
            because i am afghan and have no right� to interfer� in pakistan
            affair vise versa you people have no right to interfer in afghan affair

          • erfan nur
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 2, 2008
              Toora baz:
              What nonsense? It's not about Afghan and Pakistani affairs. It is about Pakhtoon affairs and that is also the meaning of this forum. And the name pakhtoonkhwa is an essential issue of our Pakhtoon identity and our struggle for freedom. So if u think that is not an issue for this forum to talk about, then u should think about why u joined it in the first place. Daa tcanga toora wahoonke ye ta?
              �
              With best regards,

              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 3, 2008
                ‘This city doesn’t treat us like human beings’

                Wednesday, December 03, 2008
                By Xari Jalil

                Karachi

                Raheem Khan tries to brave through the pain, as he shifts himself onto the hospital bed, his hands covered with congealed blood. His 12-year old cousin stands besides him, his eyes moist with crying, while another cousin accompanies him. Two of Raheem’s friends were in the Emergency Operation Theatre, one unconscious, the other being operated upon. Another one was lying dead in the mortuary. Raheem Khan sustained a wound from a Kalashnikov bullet that hit the base of his skull during the recent spate of violence in the city, but is lucky to have survived and be conscious. The experience though visibly shook him.

                “I am teetering on the edge of life,” he said. “Not only because I have been shot in the head. I could survive the physical attack, but what will I do about my source of living now?” he grinds his teeth as another surge of pain shoots through his body. Showing his hardened and coarse hands, yellowed with the hours of daily labour at the Tandoor where he worked, he spoke in a quivering voice. “I am a poor man, a labourer. I work everyday, as hard as I can, only so I can send money back home. What wrong have I done to these people who have come forward to shoot me just because I am a Pukhtoon?”

                Raheem’s cousin, Dilawar, said that the incident took place near Tahir Masjid, located in Sector 9, Saeedabad. The group was working at the shop as usual, baking bread at the Tandoor, when all of a sudden four masked men opened fire.

                Tariq Hussain Mangi, Secretary-General of the Sindh Paramedical Staff who is also incharge of the records in the X-Ray Department told The News that the bullet marks were those of Kalashnikov bullets and that Raheem had sustained the bullet in his neck while the marks on his back were shrapnel wounds.

                Along with Raheem, three others received bullet injuries, namely Nasrullah, son of Mohammad Salam, Nawab, son of Habeebullah, and Mohammad Wali, son of Mohammad Nawab, of whom the last-mentioned succumbed to his injuries. All were young men in their mid-twenties.

                According to Raheem, the workers lived together in a ‘Dera’, and slept at the Tandoor. They did not have homes and their families lived in Quetta.

                “Before they sprayed bullets on us, they swore at us and said, “Why are you still here? Leave this city, leave your businesses and go!” narrated Raheem.

                “I don’t know what I will do, I don’t know how to survive after I leave this bu

              • Mohammad Ayub Khan Yousafzai
                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 3, 2008
                  Granao Malgaro,

                  This is not something new. Most of the times there are torojon horses used by vested interests in every forum, particularly where the question of Pashtoon rights are discussed. Some of our coleagues blatantly prove through their statements that they are not interested in the fruitfull discussion but their only aim is to break down the thread and divert our attention and energies to trival things.

                  Our coleagues should not take such people serious and lets concentrate over our ami and that is how to bring a positive change in the lives of enslaved pashtoon people.

                  Thanks

                  Ayub Jan

                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 4, 2008
                    Beautiful Nur Sahib!

                    Ghani,

                    Message 9 of 18 , Dec 5, 2008
                      MQM, ANP want more raids on criminals in Karachi

                      www.jang.com.pk

                      Friday, December 05, 2008

                      By Mumtaz Alvi

                      ISLAMABAD: The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and the Awami National Party (ANP) on Thursday advocated more raids on criminal elements spread in various parts of Karachi, terming the operation in Afghan Basti a good beginning.

                      Talking to The News here, the MQM and ANP leaders were unanimous that crimes could be effectively controlled only through more Afghan Basti-like operations in other parts of the mega city.

                      Deputy parliamentary leader of the MQM in the National Assembly Haidar Abbas Rizvi, who was leaving Islamabad for Karachi, contended that the law-enforcement agencies must continue raids on criminal elements.

                      “Whosoever is involved in crimes such as land grabbing and drug running must be taken to task without any leniency whatsoever,” the MQM leader said while replying to a question about his party’s reaction over raids on Afghan Basti, near Sohrab Goth.

                      The Afghan Basti had witnessed massive criminalisation, which had greatly disturbed the peace of Karachi, he said. When this correspondent sought ANP’s stance, its Central Information Secretary Zahid Khan also hailed the operation. He insisted that it should not be confined to any particular locality and said that it must be launched with full force in other crimes-infested areas.

                      He contended the operation in Afghan Basti was against Pashtuns, but for the restoration of complete peace in Karachi, other areas, suspected of being hubs of criminals, should also be raided to flush out such elements without any delay.

                      Zahid, an ex-senator, maintained that his party along with MQM and the PPP had given a free hand to the provincial government to get tough on law-breakers. “Therefore, what my party and people want is a comprehensive operation against criminals,” he asserted. Asked what areas he could mention, having significant presence of criminals, he said the government as well as the law-enforcement agencies had a good knowledge about such elements.
                    • toora baz
                      Message 10 of 18 , Dec 12, 2008
                        the afghan themselves realized� during hijrat �that afghan pukhtoon and pakistani pukhtoon having same name but their thinking, feeling,land,alphabet ,language and stranded and way of life are different.pakistani pukhtoon never accept them brothers.
                        my wish and aim is to bridge this diference but in this group there are some agent of america and its allies donot�like my this activity and they some time disgracing afghan leaders and even donot want to use arabic words or quranic techings
                        Message 11 of 18 , Dec 14, 2008
                          Grana Wrora Toora Baza,

                          We are all with you. We do differ with you when you designate some pesons as true Afghan and saviour of Afghan Nation. We do understand that we have to agree over a well established criter for being a patrioric leader and nationaist leadership. Please be patient and lets keep this ball growing then we would be able narrow down the differrences. I would follow the rule of great thinker that "Though I do differ with what you say, but I would fight for your right to say that".

                          thanks

                          Ayub Jan