File - Regarding Messege Posting

  • pakhtu@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 1, 2007
      Dear Members,
      Just a few Rules on posting.
      No attachments are allowed. Attachments are automatically removed from the message by group settings. We only did this to avoid any virus attack to our members. You can always download the file in the group page.

      Secondly, Please delete the old message when replying to a message. Because, all messages goes to all members, it is just wasting our disk quota at Yahoo Groups if the old message is included in your reply.

      Further suggestions are requested so that we can run the group more smoothly.

      Best Regards
      Pakhtu Forum
    • pakhtu@yahoogroups.com