Re: [pakhtu] WHERE ?

  • ms khan
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2006
      wow....me too frm tur ghar.......i m hassan zai(yousaf zai),belong to haryana area.......sorry to say,never visit that area,as my grand father left the area cose of dushamnee.But love to listen abt n see that great tur ghar.

      ms khan.

      Monty Khan <agroruk@...> wrote:

      I am a son of a Malik and from a khawanain family from
      near Tur Ghar (kala dhaka) I was born in Agror Valley
      and have been in Europe from infancy. I am a Pakhtun
      and a proud one. I was very pro Pakhtunkhwa as a name
      for our province but now I have seen the attitudes of
      many people from Afghnistan and also from within
      Pakistan who are fascists and racists that I became
      convinced of their ill-intention towards my
      communities and areas. I am thankful to these people
      for my education and helping me to wake from the
      slumber I had been in from a very young age. I
      belonged to a movement for Pakhtunkhwa for a very long
      time.

      --- Atta ur Rahman <attacomp@...> wrote:

      Messages distributed through this forum are the
      senders individual point of view, and are NOT the
      agenda or the ideology of World Pukhtoon Foundation.

      Spanish language and culture
      Language

      Terms of Service.

      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 1, 2006
        tur ghar da yousaf zai da astogne akhiree parao de.......da khapal origin na dwee hum dalta stop shove de.

        ms khan.

        feroz <feroz1@...> wrote:
        pa zor kali na kegi..reekhtya dey awel monti khana..
        za ham kala kala dair khafa sham.