Re: [pakhtu] Hamid jan Karzy is Mother is not Tajik !

  • Qari-K-Wardak
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 28, 2006
      Brothers/Sisters
      Assalamu alikum,w,w.
      the Mother of Hamid is not Tajik but she is or was speaking Farsi,I was working with them and saw her speaking very brocken Pashtu,but was aproud to her Pashtun Nation, is from Kandahar and the same Prablem with Mohammad Zayee's who claiming that we are pushtuns but "De Pakhtanu Bikh hamduy wabasi ! Zaka chi Pakhtana khial kawee chi zama dust dy khu pa mabain ki Laka de Makki Munafiqeen"
      Wassalam

      M khan <gulmast@...> wrote:
      If Karzai has a tajik mother, then i have another
      weard thing here who is almost equally owning the
      thrown of the kabul Municipality along karzai. that
      person would be mr. Abdallah Abdallah (Municipality
      Foreign Minister). His mother a Pashtana and father
      tajik.

      khan
      well
      --- dszt <dszt@...> wrote:

      > Karzai is Popalzai; His mother is Tajik.
      > Dalta Pukhto sar o'khwarho! Kabul us da Pukhtano ne
      > Khkaree!
      >

      > Messages distributed through this forum are the
      > senders individual point of view, and are NOT the
      > agenda or the ideology of World Pukhtoon Foundation.
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Spanish language and culture Language

    • Qari-K-Wardak
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 28, 2006
        The Universal Leader - Who was he? (Part 1)
        ---------------------------------
        In the Name of Almighty Allah
        Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

        Dedicated to those who seek the
        Truth for the sake of the Truth.

        As-salaamu Aalaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

        Al Hamdu Lillaahi Rabbil 'Aalameen was Salaatu was
        Salaamu 'alaa Ashrafil Anbiyaa'e wal Mursaleen

        Wa Ba'd:

        "We have not sent thee (O Muhammad) save as a
        bringer of good tidings and a warner unto all mankind."

        (Surah 34 verse 28).

        "I sincerely believe that if a man like Muhammad were to assume the leadership of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed happiness." - George Bernard Shaw.

        What is universal leadership? It is to bestow upon the universe the knowledge of the Infinite Wisdom that has been ordering its workshop since the beginning of creation. The hero of this intricate and highly complicated universe is man, in whom Almighty Allah Subhanahoo Wata'ala has displayed the reflection of His Impeccable Attributes -(Verily, Allah created man in His Own Image).
        These attributes are the criteria of virtue among men, and, from earliest times, the teachers, reformers and benefactors of humanity have made them the subject of their teachings.

        In the seminary of the world we come across the names of various prophets and saints, conquerors and warriors, rulers and sovereigns, sages and savants, poets and writers, reformers and law-givers, thinkers and statesmen; and, so on. Indeed, we are indebted to them all. They strove to serve humanity according to their lights. But, among them, the ones to whom we owe the profoundest gratitude are those whose names appear on the top of the list. If we were to look for a universal leader, or an eternal teacher, and it could be possible for us to rise above casual sentiments and preconceived opinions and study the progress of civilization justly, philosophically and impartially, the choice would inevitably fall upon the sublime expounders of Truth whom we know as the Ambiya Alayhim Salatu Wasallam i.e. the Prophets of Allah.

        Let us therefore investigate what may be described as the requisites for universal leadership. Obviously enough, one who can be considered not as a mere guide among many other guides but as the great, universal mentor must possess a thoroughly cosmopolitan outlook and be absolutely free from the shackles of country, race, tribe or class. He should hold dear in his heart the prosperity and welfare of the entire human family. The leader of all nations can only be he who does not carry the fetters of race and geography in his feet, who regards all human beings as one and does not discriminate between his own and the others while distributing the fruits of his labours.

        The teachings of a universal leader should have a bearing on all the various phases of true humanity, and not to certain facets of it alone. His character should mirror in full the many-splendoured glory of human personality, and his precepts which should, thus, encompass every phase of human mind and character, should entirely be of a practical nature, not speculative, theoretical or philosophical. His teachings should be capable of standing the test of time. They should be valid, useful and practicable for all time to come, and not in a given period. They should not lose their freshness, vitality and originality with the passage of decades and centuries. One whose message is effective in one age and withers and falls to dust in another cannot be called an eternal teacher.

        But, we live in a transitory world. Here the holiest of men and the loftiest of achievements are denied permanence and eternity. What guidance or inspiration the succeeding generations can derive from them is only through their oral or written images and portraits, known, in common parlance, as history and biographies. It is, therefore, indispensable that a model of life which is to function as a permanent standard among men remains lastingly preserved in their breasts and books. All the marks and features of this model must be historically correct.

        The full story, and not a few fragments, of the life of such a teacher must be available to us. All the major and minor incidents of his career, all the manifold details of his teachings, should have been stored up in history, so that people in every age can make a study of him in the same intimate manner in which his contemporaries had the opportunity of doing in his presence. And, finally, the universal leader should not only possess a mighty personality but also be versed in the art of pouring it down into others. He should be both pure and a remover of impurities, gold as well as alchemy. Only that lamp will be called the fountain-head of light which can kindle hundreds of lamps like itself with its flame, otherwise however brilliantly it may shine, its radiance will die with it.

        Let us now examine the ministry of Almighty Allah's Beloved Nabee Muhammad Ibn Abdullah Sallallahoo Alayhi Wasallam on the basis of these principles, objectively and historically. Unlike all the other earlier Ambiya Alayhim Salaam, the mission of Nabee Muhammad Sallallahoo Alayhi Wasallam was not confined to any particular country, tribe or community. It was a universal mission. Nabee Muhammad - Rahmatul Liel Ala'meen - Sallallahoo Alayhi Wasallam made the whole human race his concern, the whole world his diocese. He spoke to the conscience of humanity. One can write page after page to extol the master or the prophet one follows. But facts are facts. Nabee Moosa (Moses) P.B.U.H. did liberate the Children of Bani Isra'eel from Egyptian bondage; Nabee Esa (Jesus) P.B.U.H. did speak of "Our Father in Heaven"; but "Our" were the Bani Isra'eel alone.

        The advent of Nabee Muhammad Sallallahoo Alayhi Wasallam as the Seal of the Prophets was a blessing for all the communities and nations of the world. The universal range of the teachings of Islam has been proclaimed again and again in the Most Holy and Glorious Qur'an, a thing we do not find about any other religion in its sacred books. Read for example, the following verses of the Most Holy Qur'an:

        Say: "O Men! I am sent unto you all, as the Apostle of Allah to Whom belongeth
        the dominion of the heavens and the earth."
        (Al Qur'an: Surah A'raf)

        "We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures".
        (Al Qur'an: Surah Anbiyaa)

        "Here is a Message for mankind."
        (Al Qur'an Surah Ibrahim)

        In consequence, not even a tithe of the tremendous influence the Prophet Sallallahoo Alayhi Wasallam exercised upon mankind has fallen to the lot of any other mortal - and this is not the adulatory over-statement of an admirer but a historical truth which has been admitted by all impartial - and even not so impartial observers. A universal teacher must take note of all of them. He must explore the whole human mind and propound a system that may control every aspect of humanity. We find this comprehensiveness only in the teachings of Nabee Muhammad Sallallahoo Alayhi Wasallam and nowhere else. It surely goes without a shadow of doubt that all the Ambiya Alayhim Salaam (Prophets) were possessed of ideal personalities, and they came as a model to be imitated by the people in whom they were raised up. As a Muslim I cannot believe otherwise.

        The entire life of the sacred Prophet Sallallahoo Alayhi Wasallam from childhood to death, is under the blaze of history. Thus it is that Marmaduke Picthall remarks: "Unlike other Prophets whose proper likeness is concealed from us in a mist of reverence, Muhammad S.A.W. is a clear historic character, the numberless details of whose conduct and demeanour are recorded for us by his own contemporaries."

        Or, to quote from R,V,C, Bodley: "We have no contemporary records of Moses or Confucius or Buddha, while we know some fragments of a fragment of Christ's life but nothing of the thirty years that prepared the way for the culminating three, the story of Muhammad is extremely clear. Here, instead of the shadowy or the mysterious we have history. We know as much of Muhammad as we do of men who lived much closer to our epoch. His external records, his youth, his relatives, his habits are neither legendary nor heresay. His internal record, after his mission had been proclaimed, is no hazy tradition of some obscure or perplexed preacher. We have a contemporaneous record, absolutely unique in its origin and preservation, on the authenticity of which no one has ever been able to cast a serious doubt. (-"The Messenger"-)

        The same author says at another place in his book: One of the most disappointing features in the generally accepted life of Jesus is the lack of detail concerning his youth. We hear of his being born, and almost immediately, he is a man of thirty, performing miracles. Three years later he is dead. The story of Moses has the same failing...........We know them at the height of their careers. What they did at their teens and twenties is a blank. This with their adult effigies in glass and wood and stone, gives them an almost mythological character. Muhammad starts making history later than others, but there is nothing obscure about his youth for those who take the trouble to inquire into it."

        Indeed, the preservation of the factual account of the life and traditions of Almighty Allah's Beloved Nabee Sallallahoo Alayhi Wasallam together with that of the Most Holy and Glorious Qur'an is such an astounding achievement of Islam that no other religion can produce a parallel. Islam has withstood the ravages of time like the proverbial rock of Gibraltar. Says Edward Gibbon of the enduring character of the teachings of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.: "It is not the propagation but the permanency of his religion that deserves our wonder: the same pure and simple impression which he engraved at Mecca and Medina is preserved, after the revolutions of fourteen centuries by the Indian, the African, and the Turkish proselytes of the Koran."

        Deeds rather than the words of a teacher entitle him to our allegiance. The best method of teaching is that the teacher transforms himself into a man-size model by absorbing into his own personality all the truths and principles he wants to teach others, for people learn more through their eyes than their ears, and are much more deeply and lastingly influenced by what they see than by what they hear. This exactly was the method of the Noble and Illustrious Prophet of Islam S.A.W. There was not a single injunction or ordinance that he taught to others and did not act upon himself.

        And Almighty Allah knows best

        To be continued - Insha'Allah.

        Baarak Allaahu Feekum wa sal-Allaahu wa-salam 'alaa
        Nabiyyinaa Muhammad Sallallahoo Alayhim Wasallam

        Was Salamualakum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhoo

      • shaukatkhan11
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
          --- In pakhtu@yahoogroups.com, M khan <gulmast@...> wrote:

          Umer Khan,

          AA. It is good you're still around on WPF. I admire your nice posts.
          Keep it up.

          Best Regards,
          Shaukat Khan
        • M khan
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2006
            shaukat Khana:
            Satrey mashey!

            Wror, dera manana! This is the Forum that I admire the
            most but as you know there is always that high and low
            with everything in life.
            Thank you so much and hope all your worries are over
            by now. InshaAllah!

            shaad Awe Abaad wussey!

            STASO
            UMAR